• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 156: hey poachers this CT is almost finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This conference is being live streamed in the hotel rooms...

...it's pretty nice.

You should make him to do it again for real. and ride a tilt-a-whirl at the same time.

upgrade was like "well next time you need to eat FIVE bananas." I'll keep the tilt-a-whirl part in mind too for next time the roommate is back in town (he's only there like 8 days a month)

My grandfather used to chill at this bar down Grand Blvd from the old GM plant where he worked, and the house band had Cornbread and Big Daddy from the Temptations.

He used to play Temptations 45s and jam along on the fucking oboe at every family gathering.

My grandfather used to chill at this bar down Grand Blvd from the old GM plant where he worked, and the house band had Cornbread and Big Daddy from the Temptations.

He used to play Temptations 45s and jam along on the fucking oboe at every family gathering.

Wow bro you need to watch yourself with the oboe hate.

My dad wore the shit out of his Temptations and 4 Tops albums when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure I can sing along with every Tops or Temps song.

you sure it was Grand Blvd or is this ANOTHER TOWNIE LIE??

Wow bro you need to watch yourself with the oboe hate.

what makes you think i was possibly hating on the oboe with that post?

unbelievably happy memory

he played the oboe, clarinet, violin, etc.

just jammed the fuck out to motown records all DAY

ETA: grandpa woz was old country as fuck

he worked at the GM plant for ~20 years and then quit over some shit and became a handyman, did electrical, plumbing, carpentry, everything

he taught me how to fish, hunt, handshake, be a man basically

RIP

Last edited:
Y'all, I'm pretty stoked about Saturday. We may get our asses kicked, but it sounds like we're going to have a good crowd at the tailgate....plus its SURF & TURF!

tsy, a big group of my friends are all meeting up for our 15 yr next homecoming, and I am totally going to slip away and crash your tailgate.

Y'all, I'm pretty stoked about Saturday. We may get our asses kicked, but it sounds like we're going to have a good crowd at the tailgate....plus its SURF & TURF!

me too! I need to figure out what to make/bring. when will you have an idea of the cost per person?

My lower back has really hurt for like 3 weeks now. Got a massage and that didn't do much. I'm worried there's something legit wrong.

tsy, a big group of my friends are all meeting up for our 15 yr next homecoming, and I am totally going to slip away and crash your tailgate.

Come on over and say hello. How many is a big group?

me too! I need to figure out what to make/bring. when will you have an idea of the cost per person?
I'm hoping to calculate everything tonight. It'll be like $160 divided by however many signed up.

OSD is going to let me borrow some shrimp to experiment and make this:
http://www.smokingpit.com/recipes/The-Ultimate-Surf-N-Turf-Tri-Tip.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back