• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 156: hey poachers this CT is almost finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody ever drink SWITCHEL

i see it's becoming a hipster doofus thing in brooklyn now

you sure it was Grand Blvd or is this ANOTHER TOWNIE LIE??

haha i know detroit pretty well, also this is one of those stories that got told about 5000X during my childhood, it stuck with me

S2 did have this monte scene though.

Yeah, that's one of my favorite scenes of all-time.

A lot of AHS2 is the cast. Much bigger roles for Sarah Paulson and Jessica Lange, who are amazing actresses and additions of Zachary Quinto and James Cromwell.

I thought they blended all of the plot-lines together very well.

Not really... I've read that is a sign of a slipped disc

Not sure what it could be, super stiff and achey every morning
I'm sure it's nothing a few more trips to the BOX won't fix.

Quinto especially killed it.

He doesn't get enough roles... He's definitely one of the best actors today.

These are my thoughts exactly. In particular the storyline with the doctor having those monster-like patients was just kind of aborted. I was fine with that because I thought it was kind of stupid but it just seemed like they had too many lines and had to start cutting some of them.

Season 1 had the right balance between creepy, campy, and scary. I didn't think they hit that balance on S2.

Season 1 seemed to be weird for the sake of being weird. The rules of Murder House also seemed weird. I really liked it though. I thought the ending sucked. The ending to Asylum was great.

I didn't see the feral patients to be a big plot, more something to demonstrate how horrible Cromwell was.

I saw a video where they said that WWII Cromwell was played by his son, who looks exactly like a younger version of him.

The makeup they do for Pepper is pretty amazing.

Confession:

I don't like Dire Straits after their debut album.

I know I'm supposed to like Brothers In Arms, but I don't.

I've never known someone who plays the oboe. Seems like the most obscure of all woodwinds, except for maybe the bassoon.

Haha, it's pretty much the best woodwind. Bassoon is just way too low for a reed instrument (without any of the punch you get from a baritone sax), so I always thought it sucked.

Not really... I've read that is a sign of a slipped disc

Not sure what it could be, super stiff and achey every morning

I had a herniated disc. Not good, but not a death sentence. Go get an MRI if you have the $. Most insurance won't cover it all.

Getting such a food boner thinking about Saturday already. That stuffed tri-tip looks awesome.

haha i know detroit pretty well, also this is one of those stories that got told about 5000X during my childhood, it stuck with me

like how you heard 5000X about your dad listening to the World Series on the radio at night when there WERE NO NIGHT GAMES YOU LIAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back