• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 169: Fired Up for Smoking Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noted.
Lately I've been loving the Vanilla JoeJoes.

CT 169: On a First Name Basis with Your Mom

Speaking of travel, I just booked a round trip flight from AUS to RDU for $220

#blessed

Also looking at one way flight from Houston to Cambodia for $540. I have to travel through MOTHER RUSSIA though. But the 11 hour layover in Singapore sounds cool.

Last edited:
Speaking of travel, I just booked a round trip flight from AUS to RDU for $220

Also looking at one way flight from Houston to Cambodia for $540. I have to travel through MOTHER RUSSIA though. But the 11 hour layover in Singapore sounds cool.

#blessed

Wait how does that Houston-Cambodia flight work? Houston-Moscow-Singapore-Phnom Penh?

Wait how does that Houston-Cambodia flight work? Houston-Moscow-Singapore-Phnom Penh?

Yep. 37 hours. But it's like $500 cheaper than anything else. And 11 of those hours are in Singapore. I don't switch planes in Moscow, and it's like an hour layover.

About half of our program is taking this flight(s) there.

Wouldn't you have to go through customs in Moscow? Is that enough time?

Nah we don't get off the plane, I guess.

And I mistyped, the flight is into Siem Reap. That's where we spend our first 4-5 days before going on to PP.

The Paul feinbaumbergsteinnonnysnose sec call-in show on ESPN is the most insufferably embarrassing pathetic redneck trailer trash example of the stupid Incestuous backwoods Rube south

I literally cannot listen to it for more than two minutes

Man Southerners are fucking dumb

The Paul feinbaumbergsteinnonnysnose sec call-in show on ESPN is the most insufferably embarrassing pathetic redneck trailer trash example of the stupid Incestuous backwoods Rube south

I literally cannot listen to it for more than two minutes

Man Southerners are fucking dumb

Were you listening to lebatard but had to change the station cause battier is todays guest host?

i am not certain but i am guessing it is like blackpeoplemeet tinder

Nailed it! D'Brick cleans up on Soul Cycle! Is RTQ on there? Im gonna have to keep swipin' right!

Miss you girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back