• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 173: "Say you're from Vandalay industries!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting in one of those Progressive Service Centers. They're pretty nice.

My boss is a goddamn sociopath. Serenity fucking now.

If your cab needs 2 air fresheners, that's not a good sign.

In Raleigh, uber is definitely better than cab, no question. I still love you though, Townie.

Also, dash getting ubers at least 2 times per weekend? Niiiiiiiice. Dash parties. Gotta get dat bumpy.

won't know whether or not i got the new jorb i interviewed for on monday until late next week. this is gonna be me until then: :willynilly:

Our AC is out for the 3rd time since moving in on the 20th. Thank god we only signed a 9 month lease.

A bowl of French Toast Crunch is the perfect post-workout meal, right?

Oh, I'm having coffee too.

My boss is a goddamn sociopath. Serenity fucking now.

To illustrate this fact, my boss is now talking about firing someone for leaving work just now to go to the hospital for the birth of his first grandchild. And I'm pretty sure it's going to happen.

To illustrate this fact, my boss is now talking about firing someone for leaving work just now to go to the hospital for the birth of his first grandchild. And I'm pretty sure it's going to happen.

:eek:

#pepco'd

And if people aren't reading the RJ thread, they should be.

I always figured everyone at pepco, twc, Comcast (places with 0 customer support) are super laid back because you just collect that revenue and maybe sometimes get around to providing some minimal level of service

I always figured everyone at pepco, twc, Comcast (places with 0 customer support) are super laid back because you just collect that revenue and maybe sometimes get around to providing some minimal level of service

Most people are. I just happen to work for the single most hated person in the entire company.

As for your dig, I have come to a new appreciation for how difficult utility (electric, cable, phone, gas, etc.) service is. We aren't perfect, but it's not as easy as people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back