• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 173: "Say you're from Vandalay industries!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
To illustrate this fact, my boss is now talking about firing someone for leaving work just now to go to the hospital for the birth of his first grandchild. And I'm pretty sure it's going to happen.

2&2 approves.

good morning, folks.

i am le tired.
my coworker is out ...sick... for the 3rd time in two weeks. i don't want to say it's BS, but.... it's kind of BS.

Happy Canada Day.

Fuck all the other countries today.

Except the USA.

good morning, folks.

i am le tired.
my coworker is out ...sick... for the 3rd time in two weeks. i don't want to say it's BS, but.... it's kind of BS.

Our receptionist must have the sickest child in the world that only gets sick on Mondays and Fridays.

the cab ride from the airport was fine this morning, not dirty, I just read my book as he zipped through traffic.

Our receptionist must have the sickest child in the world that only gets sick on Mondays and Fridays.

man, that's annoying.
what sucks is i am really getting beat down and was contemplating taking tomorrow, but the fact it's a thursday before a long weekend makes me less inclined to take it.

it's a thursday before a long weekend

58QkgRo.gif

I'm pretty stoked about this weekend. I decided to take next Monday off too, mainly because I didn't feel like coming in and I could use the extra recovery day.

man, one of my good friends from NC called to tell me she's pregnant (again - they have an 18mo old) ... WITH TWINS.

somehow twins seem all cute and less scary when it's a friend of a friend or some distant acquaintance, but this is like ... holy shit. TWINS.

There's only one Canada Day song worth a damn:

I am going to guess that it is from American Eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back