• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 175: ohioans use selfie sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I just remember it was Hoppy. After the first two or three, I didnt remember much.

A double IPA will do that.

I remember a couple of years ago I picked up an IPA in a growler and was watching the Caps play. I got up to pour a refill after my 3rd beer and couldn't figure out why I was feeling it so much.

CT, do you live in an apartment or a house? + if you could change one thing about your living situation, what would it be?

I'm in an apartment and I'd really like more active/younger neighbors. The couple upstairs is closer to my age, but they're nuts and fight all the time.

CT, do you live in an apartment or a house? + if you could change one thing about your living situation, what would it be?

I'm in an apartment and I'd really like more active/younger neighbors. The couple upstairs is closer to my age, but they're nuts and fight all the time.

I genuinely couldn't envision a better living situation. I guess it'd be nice to have a 2nd bedroom for guests, but I love our apartment. Great neighborhood, great neighbors, rent not too high.

Someday we'll buy a house but not any time particularly soon.

Currently living in a townhouse but moving tomorrow into an apartment.

Right now I wish I was walking difference to good restaurants/bars. I don't like not being able to have a smoker or grill when living in an apartment.

Short of something sweet like this, I'd live where I live pretty much forever.

I live in an apt attached to a dorm for high school kids. Big negatives: high school girls are loud, have to be sorta careful with noise/volume of music/etc. Big positives: no rent, do have one of the nicest single BR apts on the dorms, lots of dogsitters around if necessary.

I'd love to buy a house in the next year or so. Probably wouldn't even live in it for a couple more years so I'd most likely try to find a renter for it in the meantime.

I'm in a 3/2 house. Probably about 2300sq ft. Old, intown neighborhood (1930s/40s) but house has been almost 100% updated.

Would really like a modern, new construction 4BR with a finished basement with media room, a plunge pool and a roof deck.

Something like this:

Cablik-Atlanta-modern-home-Argonne-rear-exterior-dusk.jpg

Cablik-Atlanta-modern-home-Argonne-exterior-dusk.jpg

I'm in an apartment in the suburban part of Winston but moving downtown in November which will be nice. Walking to work/bars/restaurants.

rowhouse, way more room and cheaper than an apartment

i'm getting a little too old/grumpy for multiple roommates though

I own a single-family home. I need to replace the furnace so that's my biggest hassle right now. Otherwise I'd probably wish not to have crazy barking dogs in all adjoining yards, so I could be outside without being barked at. However, it's probably good for security. Or to have a second bathroom.

rowhouse, way more room and cheaper than an apartment

i'm getting a little too old/grumpy for multiple roommates though

dat old construction tho

I lived in a rowhouse in Chicago for a year. One week, the shower started electrocuting my roommate and me; whenever you'd turn the water off, the faucet would send serious jolts through your arm. It took 10 days to convince the landlord that this was a serious problem.

We lived in a new construction apartment building after that. Far less space, but we don't need space. It's nice to never worry about maintenance issues.

House in Myers Fucking Park. The only thing I would move for is an even bigger house in Myers Park, but considering the kids are both going to be in 10 years, we're better off staying where we are.

our rowhouse was built in the 50s and it's by far the youngest in our neighborhood

it's in fantastic shape, though

our landlord is the absolute man - bought the house two years ago and has put a lot of work into improving it (buzzer system, spigot, basement storage, fixture upgrades, appliance upgrades, etc.)

wo u live below me?

oh snap neko releasing a vinyl box set

seems like it might be my only chance to get a copy of Fox Confessor

eek do i want to pay $200 tho

I live in a studio/jr-1-br w/my wife. We make it work. Pretty crappy and old as shit, but gets lots of sun at least. 3/9 of the units got flooded about 2 months ago because of some busted water pipes, hope that never happens here.

I will always miss my MONTE place in Wilmington. Smack-dab center of downtown. 17 foot ceilings. Exposed Brick. Tons of sunlight. 2 Bedroom w/a huge open living area. Le sigh.

oh snap neko releasing a vinyl box set

seems like it might be my only chance to get a copy of Fox Confessor

eek do i want to pay $200 tho

I love Neko, but that's a lot of $$$. There will probs be people re-selling it and/or eventually it will be repressed/sold individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back