• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 175: ohioans use selfie sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nightmare Before Christmas flag is not my vote

I'm digging the narrower ties that are popular now. I'm back in a suit and tie since the late 90's, and all my ties from then are too wide. Sucks cause I had some nice Jerry ties, but I like these narrow ones, shit looks fly.

house. mexico. resort golf course community. I'm on green 7/ tee 8 lake. fuck apartments holmes I ain't never wanna hear my neighbors walk and flush and argue and tv and noise. too old for that nonsense.

Last edited:
Before I bought the house, I lived in a highrise in midtown. 1BR corner unit, abt 980 sq feet. Assigned parking space. 1 block to marta and walking to about a million bars, restos and a huge park. Huge pool and full gym a few floors below. No maintenance except changing the air filter. Super tight security. You could shut the door on that place for a month and come back and nothing had changed. Downsides were you couldnt really grill anything, and no gas stovetop.

House is the way better investment, but still miss that crib.

lols, hey academics

CN5G7IGUYAA5_3E.jpg

this is shaping up for the classic finish around 6:30pm when almost no one is on

unless biff is having a slow afternoon, in which case we'll be done by 4.

Sub article1_total_usage_normalize()
Dim rngName As Range
Dim rngArray() As String
Dim ad As String
Dim keyRange As Range
Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim firstAddress As String
Dim i&, j&, k&, n&, urColumn$
Dim sort_str As String
Dim save_doi As String
Dim totArray() As Integer

urColumn = "A"