• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a twilight tour of Congressional Cemetary tomorrow night, which should be pretty interesting. Then it's dinner and all of the drinks.

my dad is coming into the city to have dinner and meet the gf, friends in town for PSU-MD @ M&T tomorrow so that and somewhere tonight and tomorrow night, and oh forgot about a murder mystery show on Sunday

Getting crunked up with wifey tonight, deacs tomorrow, panthers Sunday. Gonna be a good one.

hangin' w/ J tonight, riding bikes tomorrow, hopefully meeting a friend tomorrow night, riding bikes sunday. thumbs up all around.

What percentage of parody accounts are well done (even if you exclude Moonz's)? I feel like the old boards had much higher quality parodies. Someone gets a decent idea and they post like ten times in 30 minutes. Millennials don't know restraint.

Harv was good I thought. There are some random ones that make me laugh every now and then - the BKF ones. I think there's a Darth Vader one still that has elicited a couple chuckles. All in all not many or any good ones

My friend just sends us a message on GroupMe saying he's at Lamar Odom's house and then proceeds to ghost us....WTF HOW

Tonight - kid's soccer game
Tomorrow - tailgate, Wake game, kid's soccer game
Sunday - dinner at 5 Church and Panthers game

if bobknightfan died would anyone on the board know about it

I think he's probably already dead and that aceeight dude operates a bot that posts a defense every time Bobby Knight is mentioned or any time someone posts a prediction that Wake football may win more than three games at any point in the future.

RTQ should review more music videos.

It was a sorta painful 5 minutes to watch the whole Drake thing. But I'll watch some others because I cannot focus on work right now.

Just spent wayyyy too long trying and failing to find some green pants or leggings of the right color for my Care Bear costume because I def didn't take any of the ideas from this thread. I suppose I could wear the green dress pants I already have but they won't be the same color as my hoodie. Buying cheap leggings from Amazon seems risky since I don't want a naughty costume and too-thin leggings would create some issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back