• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT 178: Paradis pour les parodies

I know that everyone who now goes to Wake is either a Yankeeface or from China, but I would hope that the student section would be ruthless to a hometown 5-star who chose to go to Duke instead. Especially if he's sitting on the bench in a suit. To the point that his family moves out of the city because they are so disgusted by his reception at the Joel.

23241d366c84884e0b4f0c74331db238.jpg

Let us all agree though that doofus is never allowed to post on a Chat Thread. I don't know if he ever did before, actually, but if he ever tries to, he should be denied. He will never walk back what he did last night in a fit of millennial rage.

Let us all agree though that doofus is never allowed to post on a Chat Thread. I don't know if he ever did before, actually, but if he ever tries to, he should be denied. He will never walk back what he did last night in a fit of millennial rage.

I disagree. Doofus should take up one of the abandoned mod positions and be given unilateral power to temporarily suspend posters at his own discretion.

agreed.gif

Also, someone should probably check on Joe about right now to make sure he didn't choke on a ham sandwich at lunch or get hit by one of oh sweet Chapel Hill's eco-friendly, sustainable bio-buses as a result of warlock Anne Ramsey's malevolent will.

So I got rear-ended this morning. Minor bumper damage, what's the best way to get paid for the new bumper but not actually fix the thing? It looked minorly bad by the pictures, but the piece that looked broken actually could just pop right back in.

I'm just going to post random stuff in the Bball recruiting thread.

Also, countdown until someone blames the gifs on Giles choosing Dook?

So I got rear-ended this morning. Minor bumper damage, what's the best way to get paid for the new bumper but not actually fix the thing? It looked minorly bad by the pictures, but the piece that looked broken actually could just pop right back in.

Get two estimates, tell the person who hit you that you won't file a report if they cut you a check for a number in the middle of those two estimates, profit. That's what I did when Say Hey's closeted drunk law school roomie drunk drove into the Swede many years ago. He had to get a second job delivering subs at Jimmy Johns to pay me and I made 600 bucks.

Get it fixed at the shop. I got rear ended and it looked like no big deal that could be popped back in and the estimate was like $400. When it got to the shop there were issues going on behind the number that were another $1600.

Get it fixed at the shop. I got rear ended and it looked like no big deal that could be popped back in and the estimate was like $400. When it got to the shop there were issues going on behind the number that were another $1600.

AHhahahahah..."issues." Yeah, I bet. You got GOT by the SHOP.

Well I didn't pay for it and I got a new bumper so it's Progressive that got got.

And they sent out an adjusted who clearly agreed.

the best way is to file the claim on the other dude's insurance, get an estimate and not get it fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back