• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 179: Attention men of Winston-Salem: The fleshlight is lubed and ready 4 action

Status
Not open for further replies.
At times in my earlier years, I took a wrong turn leaving Camden Yards and ended up in a not lovely feeling neighborhood. Bmore isn't all fun and games and inner harbors.

I feel like everyone who has ever been to Baltimore has a turned down the wrong street story, myself included.

Apologies for bringing up yesterday's conversation again, but I finally found Say Hey's Starbucks cup.

gCGQRfo.jpg

Mmmmm taco truck came by the office today and the bossman paid for everyone's lunches. So full.

Ate lunch at a place called McCray's tavern today. Last on the list list of sandwiches was...........................................Hot Dog. Boom. Deal with it.

Do we have a Pit Book Thread? I'm on Tapa but looking for something new to read. I'm currently in the middle of Flash Boys and just finished The Martian.

Luther coming back for "Season 4" (it's really just one 3 hour special). I love that show. Idris Elba is a pretty man.

Letting you OWGs and YWGs in on the current dance:

A RTQ review would be nice for this one. Or a video of her dabbin.

they sure hit every stereotypical black phrase in those intros, you heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back