• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 190: Rubbins Made CT Great Again!!1! Thank You Rubbins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy that played Jupiter Sharts in Glory was my student teacher at RJR.

@HTTD 8th grade U.S. History at a middle school on the EAST SIDE OF Austin. Technically in the Manor School District.

@BYM No drunk. Just bored. And fired up by watching four hours of Denzel, Morgan Freeman, Capt. Holt and Ferris Bueller

Also the teachers are having practice today after school for our Staff vs. Students basketball game on Friday

I'm gonna ball so hard

my kickball game isn't until 9:15p tonight. so late. so old.

That sounds miserable - do y'all go to the bar after? All our games were either at 6:30 or 7:15 so then we could be at the bar from at least 8 on (and many nights it was til close at 2pm...on a Monday). Oh the things I did in my 20's...

That sounds miserable - do y'all go to the bar after? All our games were either at 6:30 or 7:15 so then we could be at the bar from at least 8 on (and many nights it was til close at 2pm...on a Monday). Oh the things I did in my 20's...

RTQ really does need to follow the LD03 plan and get a bunch of kickball strange.

RTQ really does need to follow the LD03 plan and get a bunch of kickball strange.

Well, speaking from experience, the WS kickball scene is a little different than the DC one. Not a lot of inter-team parties/hanging out/camaraderie. So your eligible pool is basically just the team you're on.

It's no secret that, drastic change in attitude notwithstanding, the best bet for RTQ to find a man is to move to legit-ass city.

about how old are peeps in the WS kickball league? never done it, but I'm moving back so I may as well check it out.

Well, speaking from experience, the WS kickball scene is a little different than the DC one. Not a lot of inter-team parties/hanging out/camaraderie. So your eligible pool is basically just the team you're on.

Will you give me one guess to name the "bsf still poor and clueless" tagger?

Who knew that the first day back in the office after being gone for two weeks would drag so slowly.

CT 190: The Bobs Are Watching

It's not for everyone. Lots of people are very nervous in public bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back