• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 190: Rubbins Made CT Great Again!!1! Thank You Rubbins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BSF how much time a day would you say you spend consuming information on the internet?

You should probably start drinking.

not until I leave work, and then I might go for a run first, but then I do expect to drink!

That sounds miserable - do y'all go to the bar after? All our games were either at 6:30 or 7:15 so then we could be at the bar from at least 8 on (and many nights it was til close at 2pm...on a Monday). Oh the things I did in my 20's...

I doubt anyone will go today with the late game. We've had a bunch of 6:45 games in the past few weeks where we've gone out, but the later the game, the less likely. Usually 8:45 is the latest game but they are doing more/shorter games tonight to make up a rain-out.

It's no secret that, drastic change in attitude notwithstanding, the best bet for RTQ to find a man is to move to legit-ass city.

ohhhh will a drastic change in attitude inspire some quality new gents to move to Winston?? or does the drastic change in attitude mean I finally start erasing things off the guy-qualities wish list? (cue onion article). Really though, I've got so much going on in Winston, I couldn't imagine starting over in a new city. The thread about the tragedy of best friends leaving town confirms that it's just as hard to find a killer group of friends as it is to meet a lovah, so it would be rough to move to a city where I had no good friends either.

Last edited:
Rednecks, tons of super-religious freaks, traffic, giant churches, culturally backwards yet the people living there are convinced Charlotte is "big time"...

other than traffic, isn't that what you have in whatever town the bunker is near?

I did meet my current longtime GF playing kickball in Winston, so it's not totally hopeless. My biggest complaint was that there weren't enough league-wide activities/encouragement of that, which also lead to more hostility between teams sometimes (you tend not to be as competitive if you've partied with peeps, and some of the townie teams took that shit waaaay too seriously).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back