• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite post of 2016 is when there was some discussion of birds on some thread and the poster known as "birdman" made a long-ass educational post about birds and it was like, damn, this guy really is not kidding when he calls himself birdman.

haha yes, so true

Here it is:

I've been over this before. There are plenty of things that look, sound, walk and fly like ducks but are not actually ducks: Coots, Loons, Cormorant, Grebes, etc. However, you are correct that none of them could be mistaken for an eagle...in fact, little known fact, Bald eagles kill and eat quite a few ducks, coots and grebes in the winter when fish are harder to come by. Personally, I'd say that Trump is much closer to a loon or a coot than a duck. But that's just, like, my opinion, man.

Oh, here's another classic birdman post. I love this guy.

Two important things to note:
1) all avian testicles are contained within the main body cavity, no hanging, trailing scrotums to be seen. Actually most bird don't even have external penises...ducks being one of the few exceptions.

2) all duck sex (all bird sex for that matter) is anal sex. They have only one posterior opening called a cloaca, where poop and eggs come out and sperm goes in. So, I am not sure it would really count as "getting freaky" from a ducks stand point since they have no other options.

Chic is the ivory tower establishment bird enthusiast while birdman is the man of the people! Feel the bird(man)!

Now that I know that Pokemon Go is a plot by Google to see what the inside of our buildings look like, it doesn't seem as fun

Now that I know that Pokemon Go is a plot by Google to see what the inside of our buildings look like, it doesn't seem as fun
Yeah, the game it is based on was developed to help Google improve its walking directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back