• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it’s gotta be the sauce, because I like quesadillas fine and they’re basically just folded pizzas without sauce.

You’re going to get some push back on that take.

Made ribs tonight

Fun to just devour a rack of ribs and a few beers and let the juice drip down your chin and stare wildly for a while

Cancel Queen Latifa. This The Equalizer tv program is straight up garbage.

Made Bolognese for the first time tonight. It’s pretty damn good.

The difference between a shit bolognese and a good bolognese is wide

If you use marrow and fatty meat and stuff it’s obviously gonna be sooooo good

Wife came across a new penne a la vodka sauce recently that’s insanely good. Totally creamy. I’m obsessed.

Also I miraculously wasn’t hungover today but have noticed a recent trend of being really tired for a full day following heavy drinking. Trying to keep my eyes open and it’s not even 10. Not ideal.

I think about the Carbone spicy vodka sauce a lot. Mario Carbone is a genius.

The kenji bolognese is 10/10 worth the effort

this is on my to-do list at some point, but i also wanna take the effort to do homemade noodles with it too, if i'm gonna work that hard at a meal, so i've put it off.. i'd also probably food processor the soffritto, hate having big chunks of carrot in my sauce

4:29 on today’s crossword. 5 seconds off my best ever time because I put LATER on my first pass instead of NEWER.

I got a case of the Monday’s. Mornin’, Diggler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back