• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slept in until 10:30 this morning. Had a leisurely 3 hour outdoor dinner with a nice steak and a fistful of old fashioneds. Got it in 4 times. Now smoking some weed, eating ice cream and watching Jersey Shore reruns. I may have a kid one day and I’m sure it would be incredibly rewarding but this is hard to beat.

4 times! I hope he used lube for your sake.

I'd been through probably 5-6 pizza cutters in the prior 10 years averaging anywhere from $8-20 apiece. These are still going v strong and I expect them to last easily 5-10 years+ so I don't really view them as all that expensive comparatively. Just keep them in mind next time your pizza cutter breaks!

I know this belongs on the unpopular opinions thread, but pizza is gross.

I just spent the last 45 minutes coloring with my kids, and I drew the duck blue because I’ve never seen a blue duck before, and to be honest with you, I wanted to see a blue duck.

When my daughter was little, she had all these Disney princess coloring books and I would entertain myself by coloring the characters to look like Smurfs or Shrek. Sometimes, Cinderella would end up with a beefy, Tom Selleck-like mustache. What would really piss her off is when we were reading a story, I would give the protagonist the voice of an old hag from a Monty Python skit, or some ridiculous over-the-top redneck accent. When the little creature is waking me up at 5:30 on a weekend, I had to entertain myself somehow.

4 times! I hope he used lube for your sake.

Lol. The woman was trashed on dirty martinis and was borderline committing criminal acts. I literally had to be like hey let’s call it and just watch some damn TV before my dick falls off.

Lol. The woman was trashed on dirty martinis and was borderline committing criminal acts. I literally had to be like hey let’s call it and just watch some damn TV before my dick falls off.

I know this belongs on the unpopular opinions thread but orgasms are overrated

Biff goes to Italy and asks for macaroni and gravy.

When my daughter was little, she had all these Disney princess coloring books and I would entertain myself by coloring the characters to look like Smurfs or Shrek. Sometimes, Cinderella would end up with a beefy, Tom Selleck-like mustache. What would really piss her off is when we were reading a story, I would give the protagonist the voice of an old hag from a Monty Python skit, or some ridiculous over-the-top redneck accent. When the little creature is waking me up at 5:30 on a weekend, I had to entertain myself somehow.

Yup.

But the problem with doing voices is when they’re a hit, they have to be done every single time from then on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back