• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I’m aware I’m wrong and 99.9 percent of the world disagrees with me. I just don’t like pizza.

am I misremembering you talking about going to a pizza spot weekly while you're kid was doing some activity (gymnastics?)

Yup.

But the problem with doing voices is when they’re a hit, they have to be done every single time from then on.

I definitely only do voices when I actually like the book. I’m not doing different voices for every paw patrol pup.

I get that people have different tastes etc etc and to not love pizza I get, but to think pizza is gross is just a mind-space I cannot enter with all the empathy in the world

Climate change needs to do us a solid and provide us more of these 70-degree February days

I get that people have different tastes etc etc and to not love pizza I get, but to think pizza is gross is just a mind-space I cannot enter with all the empathy in the world

The only way I could see someone calling it gross is if they had a big aversion to the texture.

I’m sitting on the back deck shirtless, beer in hand. There’s a real possibility I may get a sunburn in February. Life is good.

I’m sitting on the back deck shirtless, beer in hand. There’s a real possibility I may get a sunburn in February. Life is good.

Pretty much the same here. It's 45 degrees so I was able to go out and chisel off the ice from the back deck and cleared some of the ice off the gutters. We have the windows open upstairs to get some fresh air in. Spring'll be here in a matter of months!

I’ve got my last Tropicalia in my hand. A daggum good beer. I think 75° is my perfect temperature. Maybe 80° but any higher than that is not fun for me.

For context, I even said that if she got up with her that I'd watch her the majority of the day so my wife could nap, do whatever else she wants.

So I feel that I have the right to be pissed. I just need the boards to tell me what level of pissed I should be. Tell me how I should feel!

You should be big mad bro.

I think it’s the cheese and sauce mixture. Plus meatbreadcheese seems gross all mixed up.

Is it the meatbreadcheese + sauce or is meatbreadcheese weird? Because if the latter, do you not enjoy sandwiches?

Is it the meatbreadcheese + sauce or is meatbreadcheese weird? Because if the latter, do you not enjoy sandwiches?

I guess it’s gotta be the sauce, because I like quesadillas fine and they’re basically just folded pizzas without sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back