• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2024.2: Windy opines on exes

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those interested in a good laugh, check out both this guy's ebay listings, and the descriptions in various items.

I was looking for themed Cards Against Humanity and came across one for Vote For Trump CAH and I was curious what exactly the cards would be like, and read this description:

Cards That TRUMP Humanity & Cards Against Humanity Vote For TRUMP Pack - NEW!!. FINAL SALE.

DO NOT SEND ME OFFERS. DO NOT ASK ME TO BREAK THESE UP.

These are two expansion sets compatible with cards against humanity. One is a small vote for Trump expansion pack. The other deck is for a specialty game called Cards that Trump humanity that was recalled and was sold with a tote bag.

This is the deck that was sold in the tote bags that. It is sealed and it is brand new it has not been opened or altered in any way since being manufactured and sold. I had three of these decks that I purchase brand new and this is the last set

You are getting EXACTLY what is shown in the photographs

FINAL SALE. Under no condition will there be any returns with these items for ANY REASON.

There will be no these cards aren’t authentic or these cards aren’t right or these cards aren’t anything else kind of nonsense. I will not hesitate to partner with a eBay and have them support me with enforcing this listing.

I have been doing this for 15 years and I have zero tolerance for nonsense. If you cannot except this? Do not do business with me. Repeat. DO NOT TRANSACT WITH ME IF YOU DO NOT AGREE THIS IS A FINAL SALE.

Again, I have been a seller on eBay for over 15 years and I do this as a means to support a dying spouse and a mentally handicapped sister. My mission is to supply unique and rare items to the buyers and collectors who want them. I pride myself on being honest, and I ask that of my customers in return.

If you have any legitimate questions, I will be happy to try to help you. Do not send me offers. Do not send me ridiculous emails and do not ask me to break these up.
These will be shipped priority, mail, and insured

I appreciate you looking at the listing and appreciate your support and understanding even more. Thank you.

Obviously, in no way is the family health stuff funny, but the life or death cautionary warnings made me laugh out loud for real. Then I checked out a few other items, and this one for Saint Laurent Men's Boots (Size 8.5 lol) really got me going:

These boots are INCREDIBLE. Beautiful black leather & white Inset accented western boots…. Look and feel edgy but not overly done and aren’t overly heavy.

READ THIS: these are sized as an 8 1/2. Western style boots, generally fit tighter and somewhat smaller. Be prepared for that. I had consigned these with The RealReal, and I will never consign with them again. These are FINAL SALE. They will not be returned for ANY REASON. do not purchase if you are not comfortable and aware of sizing of western boots and KNOW the size of these boots. They have not been worn and are brand new. eBay will guarantee authentication and they strictly enforce the FINAL SALE NO RETURN policy.

These boots are gorgeous and looking for a good home. And the price they are marked at is incredible. Do not haggle with me. . Thanks.

I bought these and then they have sat in my closet and never been worn. I have a bit of a bad habit buying shoes. So I am clearing some pairs out that have never been worn or even tried on and offering them at a great price in hopes that they will find a good home. Nothing but a good value on a beautiful, beautiful boot.

FIRST…… ALL SHOES SOLD ARE FINAL SALE!!!!

READ THAT AGAIN!!! AND……….

DO NOT SEND ME OFFERS. DO NOT SEND ME OFFERS!!!

ALL ITEM SPECIFICS ARE IN THE BODY OF THE LISTING!!!

I have been a seller on eBay almost 16 years and I am a NO DRAMA ZONE!!! it is VERY easy to work with me. But not

You understand that you are getting the exact boots shown in the pictures. And that there will not be any returns on them, including claims that they are not as listed or described or anything else. I do not ships shoes and boots all over the place at great prices and have people screw around with them and try them on and wear them and then want to return them for some made up reason. I’m sorry but if you want that type of service you need to go to a shoe store and purchase them THERE.

NO RETURNS FOR ANY REASON. I will not hesitate to have eBay support me with this matter, as they have already determined it is acceptable to do listings in this manner with shoes and designer clothing. eBay will legitimize all brands of shoes for me after being shipped.

If you would like more pictures, or have a question about an item, I’ll be more than happy to try to help you, but I ask that you do not fill up my mailbox with nonsense emails

DO NOT SEND ME OFFERS. I AM NOT A FLEA MARKET. PLEASE DON’T TREAT ME LIKE ONE.

I HAVE A HUGE SHOE COLLECTION AND I AM AN IMPULSE BUYER AND I’M SELLING MANY MANY PAIRS OF SHOES AND BOOTS THAT I SADLY HAVE NOT WORN.

Please do not message me and ask me for different sizes. I am not a shoe store. I am a person that enjoys shoes and I buy way too many on impulse.

That said? I am not doing anything, but offering the items that I am clearing out at a great price especially given that the majority of the shoes that I’m selling have not ever been worn. That is why I am showing the soles of the laces have not even been tied up on them. It does not look great in pictures, but I want the pictures to indicate that the items not been worn. I took all of the shoes and boots. I have out of the boxes for the most part, so they are NEW WITHOUT BOX.

Again, I have been in Ebay Seller close to 15 years and I do this to support my dying spouse in my mentally handicapped sister, as I have had to put my life on hold being a caregiver. My mission is to provide and supply, unique and very nice items to people at a fair price and get them into the hands of people that will appreciate them and give them a great home.

I do not discount or accept offers. If you ignore this, and you fill my box up with this nonsense anyways, I simply block you. I don’t have the energy or interest to deal with that being a caregiver and doing this. It takes me away from the people that need me. I appreciate you understanding this.

Lastly. I need for you to read the shipping information. eBay sends you when you transact. Please do not message me asking when your order will be shipped. eBay provides you all of the information you need on the shipment of your item immediately and when the windows it should arrive by. I am not Amazon prime and I don’t pretend to be. There is a three day handling window. And that window is for a reason. Being that I’m a caregiver

if you cannot understand and abide by everything that I have out here and asking for your understanding and consideration with working together? Then I need to ask for you to please transact elsewhere.

I provide easy, no drama transactions. Don’t bring the drama and we will be fine.

You see the shoes, you pay for the shoes, you get the shoes. EASY AS THAT.

Thank you for looking at my listing. I appreciate your interest in my venture to help my family more than you could ever imagine. I appreciate you!!!

Also the fact that he has an Anti-Trump Comic Book signed by the writers listed at $2,995.00 just amazes me.

And the Marilyn Monroe Pez dispenser for $4.95 immediately above the UNRATED DIRECTOR'S CUT Blu-Ray of The Human Centipede.

Just incredible amounts of hilarity.

Last edited:
A girl I went to high school with got arrested when she was like 24 for the same teacher-student situation. The most surprising part was finding out she was a math teacher because I had classes with her and...I wouldn't trust her to teach anybody anything.
Who's this? Don't remember this story

She sure was. Went on a trip to Portugal with Dr. Thacker and thought about getting her Ph.D for a while but ultimately decided to use her skill set in analyzing human populations to whip up delicious beverages. Drinking at the bar: a ritual.
Cool, didn't know she did this field school. Was formative for me, in part because I realized I didn't want to be an archeologist after all.

I get to hang out with Thacker every so often. He was by far the best teacher I had at wake.

Mornin', Mako and Diggler!

I'm not a complete psychopath, so usually not up at this hour. My daughter has been sleeping in bed with me recently and she hulk Hogan drop kicked me in her sleep so I'm awake! Fat lip and all.

Morning CT!
Cool, didn't know she did this field school. Was formative for me, in part because I realized I didn't want to be an archeologist after all.

I get to hang out with Thacker every so often. He was by far the best teacher I had at wake.
I spent most of my undergraduate time with Dr. Woodall, and he retired upon my graduation. Single handedly the best professor I had at Wake.

I worked in the archeology lab for 6 months after college, which Dr. Thacker took over. I didn't get to spend much time with him, but really enjoyed the time I did.

My brain has been waking me up between 5:45 and 5:50 every morning this week. It’s annoying on weekdays because my alarm is set for 6 but it’s especially on weekends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back