• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2024.2: Windy opines on exes

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wakeforest22890 how does playing a team like Virginia impact efficiency ratings in this goofy ass Net?

I get it’s possession based, but you get penalized for playing ugly games right?
Ratings all depend on points per possession adjusted for how good your opponent is offensively/defensively on the possessions you played against them. So lower possession games count slightly less overall since everything is just based on the lowest common denominator: one single possession.

Taking today for instance, we're totally fine and moved up a lot. The game had fewer possessions than a normal Wake game (65 when we average around 70), but we held UVA to 47 points in those 65 possessions - by far our best performance - and then scored more than one point per possession at 66. UVA has an elite defense so the metrics account for who you played those possessions against.

Long story short, we will be top 50 in NET. We moved up 6 in KP after our game, up 30 spots in defense, and up a handful of spots on offense. Scoring a point a possession against UVA is very very good.

When my niece was playing U-15 travel soccer, we saw parents making mimosas in the parking lot before a 9 am Sunday game.
We did tailgate mimosas before climbing competitions back when my ex was coaching/I was friends with climbing moms. More recently, basically every parent was three sheets to the wind at trunk-or-treat at stepkids' elementary school. Yeti/hydroflask cups and tumblers basically never have just water in them at those events.

We did tailgate mimosas before climbing competitions back when my ex was coaching/I was friends with climbing moms. More recently, basically every parent was three sheets to the wind at trunk-or-treat at stepkids' elementary school. Yeti/hydroflask cups and tumblers basically never have just water in them at those events.
I'm not gonna have kids but this is how I'd parent. @Deacsfan27 this is how we're taking your kid(s) trick or treating

Power went out for ~3 hours; it's back on now, but at this point we're prepped and ready for that to happen again. Little one took a nap in her sleeping bag suit, the other mummy bags are out, pillar candles are ready to go, dinner is ready to throw on the grill if we need to (chili simmering on the stove in the meantime). At this point there are inches of frozen rain/sleet buildup. It's supposed to switch back to snow again tonight before it all stops. Through all of this, 4yr old has been SO STOKED. There were trace amounts of snow on the ground this morning, and she was excited to the same degree one would be pumped for a blanket of fresh snow. Even now, it is sustained wind and massive gusts and she is jonesing to go outside again. I love her excitement and am trying to channel that energy as I watch trees struggle in the wind.

I'm not gonna have kids but this is how I'd parent. @Deacsfan27 this is how we're taking your kid(s) trick or treating
Trick or treating was flat out irresponsible. There’s an area of St Pete where the block off the streets and it just becomes a massive block party. Dragging coolers. Adults stumbling everywhere…kids completely unmonitored. Chaos

Sometimes I think y’all’s country mouse jokes are over the top and then I take my damn hillbilly kids to uptown and they open mouth gawk at the buildings and lights and spend 5 minutes playing in a revolving door and then I realize y’all have me pegged.

I probably have about a dozen of Numbers’ posts about wine bookmarked and then I walk into the wine shop and am just like, Oh Plungerhead, that’s a cool name and label, I’ll buy that one. I need to be better.
Haha. If you go to a wine shop that is a little smaller with a different selection than your Total Wine/corner store, just chatting with the person working is gonna be the same. Unless they suck, then it's not the same.

I had someone come in yesterday who said they stopped in Thursday but I wasn't there and we had "somebody else working" (I was at the other shop doing inventory) so she politely left and came back when I was working. That's how we build up regulars baby (not good for the store's bottom line though I admit).

Sometimes I think y’all’s country mouse jokes are over the top and then I take my damn hillbilly kids to uptown and they open mouth gawk at the buildings and lights and spend 5 minutes playing in a revolving door and then I realize y’all have me pegged.
How often do you get pegged?

So mouse ears and I text once a day or so. We’ve actually seen each other 3 times, prior to this weekend. She asked if she could come over because she had a birthday gift for me.

It’s a fucking Theragun. She and I are not on equal footing of where this relationship is.

So mouse ears and I text once a day or so. We’ve actually seen each other 3 times, prior to this weekend. She asked if she could come over because she had a birthday gift for me.

It’s a fucking Theragun. She and I are not on equal footing of where this relationship is.
damn, like the actual brand and not some amazon knockoff? uh oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back