• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2024.2: Windy opines on exes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly…she got way more into this than I expected so quickly. I mean I’m charming as hell and know my way around the fertile lands but I didn’t see this coming

OK CT. Talk me through this.

I'm about to go ballistic on an issue with Wake & I think understand the criticism that'll come my way.

... my wife and I attend every home game for football/basketball/baseball.

We buy beer. A lot of beer. For us, for guests. Whatever. It doesn't matter.

We always tip. And, we tip well. We use cards, because... well, it's 2024.

I have been told (... and, have now confirmed) that the 'tips' have been donations to the university. Only cash tips go to the employees.

I think this is plainly illegal and there's been 0 disclosure.
Where did you get this info? I’ve had numerous folks ask me for a tip cause it was benefiting their charity/club. No one has ever complained when I leave the tip on my card.

Wife thinks she can do a free trial and cancel. I don't see this ending well.
It’s possible. You definitely can sign up…pay for the first month for 5.99 and cancel immediately after you sign up. Your subscription will last for one month and not renew.
And you get access to the Royal Rumble as a bonus!!!!

Sometimes I think y’all’s country mouse jokes are over the top and then I take my damn hillbilly kids to uptown and they open mouth gawk at the buildings and lights and spend 5 minutes playing in a revolving door and then I realize y’all have me pegged.
Did you got to the library

It’s possible. You definitely can sign up…pay for the first month for 5.99 and cancel immediately after you sign up. Your subscription will last for one month and not renew.
And you get access to the Royal Rumble as a bonus!!!!
No "free" plan, but looks like we are purchasing the $6 one month.

She commented when we first met how she’s tied to Florida for family and her job. Whew

You know the deal. You really enjoyed her company but you have to take care of the family so you hate to end this promising relationship. She sounds like a decent lady so I imagine she will be understanding …possibly stay a friend.

Also, from the Windy stories it sounds like this woman is pretty good once you get past the mouse ear shit. Treat her right and you never know what will happen down the road.

Also, from the Windy stories it sounds like this woman is pretty good once you get past the mouse ear shit. Treat her right and you never know what will happen down the road.
Are you saying, she may…….meet in the middle? Or is this more of a beautiful mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back