• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 75: oh snap get it get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then these two chicks, probably freshman -- one smoking and the other hipster cute -- just came and sat at my table. there are a hundred other empty tables here. Then after about twenty minutes, the smoking one came around the table to sit next to me and asked me what I was working on. Then she read half my paper.

...........and what did you do?

I let her read my paper. Then I demanded to read hers. It was awful.

one day you're going to be married with little peanuts and birdies and you're going to think back to tonight in the library and wish you would have tried to smang

and you're going to at least convince yourself that even a minimum amount of effort would have hooked it up

ugh last night's date just texted and wants to go out again. should i:

a. be honest and just be like "dude, i'm not interested. you're a nice guy, but no"
b. "oooh you know what? i'm SO busy. like busy for the next.. hmmmm 8 weeks or so?"
c. ignore it completely and hope he goes away.

ugh last night's date just texted and wants to go out again. should i:

a. be honest and just be like "dude, i'm not interested. you're a nice guy, but no"
b. "oooh you know what? i'm SO busy. like busy for the next.. hmmmm 8 weeks or so?"
c. ignore it completely and hope he goes away.

D. Bang him and never call again.

lol who would be nervous talking to dashonista? seems very friendly

D. Bang him and never call again.

that thought makes me want to :sick:

actually he'd probably be so nervous he'd puke all over me first. blllllech.

lol who would be nervous talking to dashonista? seems very friendly

seriously. i can make conversation with a blank white wall if i have to. it almost seemed like this guy's first date ever. maybe he's just getting back into the game or something, but i was super turned off.

She admitted to me she likes hairy, bumpy dongs, and we've never met. Hard to imagine what we'd talk about face to face.

She admitted to me she likes hairy, bumpy dongs, and we've never met. Hard to imagine what we'd talk about face to face.

WRT the hairy dongs, she actually PMed me once that on occasion she'll pluck a pube from her sleeping man and floss with it. The longer, the better. Extra points if he uses a hair straightener and it all just flows down all pretty and makes the dick look like Fabio

WRT the hairy dongs, she actually PMed me once that on occasion she'll pluck a pube from her sleeping man and floss with it. The longer, the better. Extra points if he uses a hair straightener and it all just flows down all pretty and makes the dick look like Fabio

:eek::naughty:

seriously though, you people have some weeeeeird minds... :rolleyes:

i just feel like a big dong is a bonus at best for chicks. if they let you get all the way to that point, you're probably going to smush.

one day you're going to be married with little peanuts and birdies and you're going to think back to tonight in the library and wish you would have tried to smang

and you're going to at least convince yourself that even a minimum amount of effort would have hooked it up

I am not sure that "minimal amount of effort" even describes it. It is certainly tempting, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back