• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 75: oh snap get it get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guy followed me around the grocery store for 10 minutes tonight.

Wakephan looks like a young Harrison Ford. He's the Adonis to TW's Paris. He could have landed both chicks.

These were the good old days

A8rMwUzCYAEUhkr.jpg

Last edited:
Some guy followed me around the grocery store for 10 minutes tonight.

I mean it makes sense, grocery stores are all set up the same way which result in a natural path. First you start out with the fruit and veggies, and while he may not be getting the same type of apples he'll still be fifteen feet away getting some oranges or by the green onions while you are getting your bell peppers. Then you hit the non-perishables that everyone needs in some way. You may not hit the same aisles together but the rate should be about constant. The meat in the back is next, and everybody loves some good meat and fish. Cruise through and he'll pick up kleenex while you bashfully pick up toilet paper, then you're on to the bread, frozens and cheeses.

I realy want to go into more colorful detail but I'm just too tired and want to go to bed.

ugh last night's date just texted and wants to go out again. should i:

a. be honest and just be like "dude, i'm not interested. you're a nice guy, but no"
b. "oooh you know what? i'm SO busy. like busy for the next.. hmmmm 8 weeks or so?"
c. ignore it completely and hope he goes away.

definitely A.

B. is the slimiest excuse a girl can give.
C. is just not nice.

oh- and TJ's Cookie Butter is like the airplane cookies (biscoff) in spreadable form.

#HEAVEN

Wakephan looks like a young Harrison Ford. He's the Adonis to TW's Paris. He could have landed both chicks.

These were the good old days

A8rMwUzCYAEUhkr.jpg

This pic showing up? Can't see it on my phone. Think it was the night of the 30-0 game vs FSU.

This Lindsay Lohan "Liz & Dick" movie is bad. Lohan's "acting" is ridiculous.

Assuming all the scoring holds up, DeSean Jackson's 0.8 points tonight before being injured is getting me the win in my non-Pit fantasy league by 0.21 points. Wow.

Talked to my roommate from last year tonight. He got engaged this weekend. He and his fiancée started dating at the end of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back