• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 75: oh snap get it get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying that it isn't silly. I'm just saying, there are things that I see that might seem silly and for just me I'm like, "Eh, I can swing that."

But if I were buying 4 of them? GTFO.

maybe when I'm a pregnant mom, matching stockings will be $200 worth of important for me too.

yeah, pottery barn is where she got them from. monogram, shipping, tax, etc.

true story, my stocking as a kid was bought by my mom at a thrift shop for a dollar. and it said brad on it. and my name is not brad.

yeah, pottery barn is where she got them from. monogram, shipping, tax, etc.

true story, my stocking as a kid was bought by my mom at a thrift shop for a dollar. and it said brad on it. and my name is not brad.

i just had a hearty laugh at that, bmoneydeac... where b = brad

my mom made our stockings. i'll probably do the same some day when the time comes, because damn- i was looking at stockings on etsy cause we need some and they're all at least 35-40 for handmade w/out names, and names + shipping has them around $50 ea.
no stockings for us this year.

It's 65 degrees out and people are bundled up in parkas

It seems like a lot to me, but if you are going to keep them for 20-30 years the cost will amortize itself....I still have the same stocking from when I was a little kid....

You could make your own though for like $5

It's 65 degrees out and people are bundled up in parkas

I sleep with my windows open, and yesterday I heard some woman asking her son, "Don't you want a big coat? It's so cold today."

Looks like I need to start making stockings and selling them to the pit/put wives for like $20.

What upppp

I'd probably pay you to make me a stocking.

How great is it that Notre Dame becomes #1 the week after we play them? I've just loved watching replays of them scoring at will on us.

Oops pit wives*

Autocorrect is such a POS I wrote "fnever" the other day and it was at a loss as to what that could be.

San Francisco just approved the construction of 220 sq ft apartments (including bathroom, closet, and kitchen) that would rent for $1200-1500/month. WHAT THE FISH?

Ew. That is redonk. That's some Japan shit. I wonder how small our last one was, might have been close but at least it was free.

My family has stockings that were made by my now deceased great aunt. Comparable stockings would be in that price range. Those stockings are the first thing I think of when I think of Christmas at home, and they are the thing I miss most when we do Christmas at Mrs. DF07.

Christmas traditions are really important in my family, and that shit matters man.

When Birdie holds your ass accountable for getting Christmas exactly right for little scooter in about 10 years, kiss your wife and thank her for making that purchase.

Yes, I see the similarity between pottery barn and your deceased great aunt. SEEMS LEGIT.

Yes, I see the similarity between pottery barn and your deceased great aunt. SEEMS LEGIT.

GTFO. If you don't have my Aunt, you gotta make shit happen. Besides, Mrs. bmoney is probably always right. There have to be some perks of slumming it up with bmoney, and yesterday was Pottery Barn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back