• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone choose Cesar in a world that contains Ranch?

Perhaps the reason Barca has never eaten a caesar salad is because he is addicted to the 3rd ranked pretzel in my personal pretzel rankings, the Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Sticks! Simply put, if you put your meaty paws in a bag of Snyder of Hanover Pretzel Sticks with the intention of only grabbing one handful, I can assure you you'll be coming back for seconds (and thirds!). These things are addicting, period. The small size negates the issues of the cardboard taste that comes with the larger rod, resulting in an incredibly satisfying pretzel experience.

Just last night I was at a dinner party where one of the snacks were pretzel sticks and it was clear that this host should have went with the Snyder of Hanover version. There's just something that's enjoyable similar to cracking open and spitting out a sunflower seed to putting the stick horizontally across your mouth, breaking it in half, and then chewing the remaining halves in both sides of your mouth. Sometimes when you're eating an auntie annes or wetzel pretzel you feel like while delicious, the calories are just a bit too much. But with these sticks, one serving of only 130 calories can be found in a whopping 26 sticks! That's why sticks are your third ranking pretzel of 2022.

That leaves two remaining pretzels to battle it out for the title of top pretzel. The steakhouse pretzel bread and the Philadelphia pretzel

What’s the better soundtrack, Juice or Above the Rim?

I don’t think you can even call it a salad without dressing, it’s just a combination of individual vegetables you happen to be eating together.

Perhaps the reason Barca has never eaten a caesar salad is because he is addicted to the 3rd ranked pretzel in my personal pretzel rankings, the Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Sticks! Simply put, if you put your meaty paws in a bag of Snyder of Hanover Pretzel Sticks with the intention of only grabbing one handful, I can assure you you'll be coming back for seconds (and thirds!). These things are addicting, period. The small size negates the issues of the cardboard taste that comes with the larger rod, resulting in an incredibly satisfying pretzel experience.

Just last night I was at a dinner party where one of the snacks were pretzel sticks and it was clear that this host should have went with the Snyder of Hanover version. There's just something that's enjoyable similar to cracking open and spitting out a sunflower seed to putting the stick horizontally across your mouth, breaking it in half, and then chewing the remaining halves in both sides of your mouth. Sometimes when you're eating an auntie annes or wetzel pretzel you feel like while delicious, the calories are just a bit too much. But with these sticks, one serving of only 130 calories can be found in a whopping 26 sticks! That's why sticks are your third ranking pretzel of 2022.

That leaves two remaining pretzels to battle it out for the title of top pretzel. The steakhouse pretzel bread and the Philadelphia pretzel

This is blatantly false. I have had many mediocre Caesar salads.

What’s the better soundtrack, Juice or Above the Rim?

I feel like there's something wrong with our streaming platforms that I can never find these movies for free on one of the billion streaming services I have

Kyle Kinane is coming to Winston in September.

I feel like every artist alive is in town over the next 3 months after everyone looks to recoup their COVID concert losses. I've got like 6 concerts in the next 2-3 months I have my eye on.

I feel like there's something wrong with our streaming platforms that I can never find these movies for free on one of the billion streaming services I have

Paramount plus and Netflix respectively.

I feel like every artist alive is in town over the next 3 months after everyone looks to recoup their COVID concert losses. I've got like 6 concerts in the next 2-3 months I have my eye on.

Who is at the top of the list?

I’m definitely seeing at least 2 shows in the next month.

Yeah lately we’ve had to rent a bunch of movies that should be on streaming. Like we watched all the Mission Impossibles which were either on Netflix or Paramount but we had to rent MI3

Why am I getting a Duke Energy ad on Twitter? It’s not like I have a choice unless I install solar panels.

Who is at the top of the list?

I’m definitely seeing at least 2 shows in the next month.

So I can walk to dodger stadium and Lady Gaga and Elton John are both playing there. The wife likes The Weekend and I imagine he puts on a great show and is at Sofi. Already got the Pitbull Tickets. Muse has a show at a smaller venue and they're my favorite live band. And Blackpink just announced LA is on their new world tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back