• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paper towels, toilet paper, shampoo, soap, etc., really anything that wont go bad. Stay away from things that will go bad. Also undershirts and socks can be a steal as well.

We get fresh stuff from Costco all the time. Salmon is way cheaper. We get the massive piece, portion it, and vacuum seal and freeze.

Are there any liveable towns between Raleigh and the beach?

I have a soft spot for Edenton because my mom's side of the family is from there (and most still live there). The downtown has a lot of cool historic homes and is right on the Albemarle Sound. I'd say it passes as livable if you like the outdoors (fish, hunt, watersports), but that may be pushing it.

What’s your go-to move that will always impress people given the right situation? I can still pull a backflip.

ly5o_F.gif

Honestly, I don't think I have any party tricks that would be the least bit impressive.

I've been thinking about this for about an hour now and I've got nothing.

Honestly, I don't think I have any party tricks that would be the least bit impressive.

If my bird facts fail to impress I can do a really good impression of a long island accent.

Got scolded by a teenaged lifeguard for doing a backflip off the diving board this weekend. Apparently those aren't allowed anymore? WTF?

Also, I don't know if you guys know this, but I have pretty big hands. I have a pretty good party trick of picking up normal sized things, like a ketchup bottle or a wine glass, and then pretending like they are miniature.

I am incredibly double-jointed in my fingers. I can bend my thumb back to the point that it almost makes a circle. Trust me, it's unbelievable.

I can move my eyes independently. Also, with some stretching and loose pants, I'm pretty sure I can still put my ankle behind my head.

Now I'm seeing why no one invites me to parties.

biff !

i have to be in the office next wednesday, and the catering they chose is....................panera

what do i order

I really can't help you anymore. My local Panera went down the tubes and I don't even want to walk in there anymore.

I used to fairly frequently get the U pick 2 with a chicken caesar salad and french onion soup and thought I was being healthy. Lol

Also, I don't know if you guys know this, but I have pretty big hands. I have a pretty good party trick of picking up normal sized things, like a ketchup bottle or a wine glass, and then pretending like they are miniature.

79c62c489deecbe9a0361abc1f9bff58.jpg

caesar salad is like the epitome shitty office lunch takeout/shitty hotel conference room lunch buffet staple. or like a chicken caesar wrap.

There was a place by my office that used to do a really good chicken Caesar wrap. I miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back