• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biff, or anybody else in Charlotte, have any interest in seeing Snail Mail at neighborhood Saturday? I’ll probably be hanging out with digglers kid.

Define liveable. If you want to reach high school between Raleigh and the beach, I can hook you up with some connections.

I didn't realize that getting a teaching job in eastern NC was such a difficult task.

We joined Costco since there’s now two of us out here. Tell me what to buy and what to avoid.

We went yesterday (a mistake) and got some basics. They did have a 16 pack of less sugar Chobani Greek yogurt for $9 which is a steal

Paper towels, toilet paper, shampoo, soap, etc., really anything that wont go bad. Stay away from things that will go bad. Also undershirts and socks can be a steal as well.

What’s your go-to move that will always impress people given the right situation? I can still pull a backflip.

i can memorize long-ish strands of digits, e.g., a credit card number, if you say them aloud once. usually good for up to about 20 numbers. could use this power for evil, but i try not to.

biff !

i have to be in the office next wednesday, and the catering they chose is....................panera

what do i order

bruh, you are the common denominator here in spousal distaste

i can live with these two skanks not liking me since I won't let them henpeck me. their siding with ex mrs diggs is because they didn't want their husbands getting any ideas that their lives didn't have to be miserable.

Was at a party yesterday with a dude who like went to the original convention where magic the gathering was released and dude got all the cards and immediately put them in protective cases and didn't play them. He knew they were valuable but hadn't been really keeping up with it. I showed him on my phone he was probably sitting on close to a mil.

I'm not sure I have a full grasp of the ramifications of Raleigh being labeled Eastern NC or not

would YOU want to live in eastern NC? no one else does either

Biff, or anybody else in Charlotte, have any interest in seeing Snail Mail at neighborhood Saturday? I’ll probably be hanging out with digglers kid.

i'm going to be in boone dropping my boy off at App

CT 757: Home Alone

What’s your go-to move that will always impress people given the right situation? I can still pull a backflip.

Oh so you think you’re impressive for doing a standing back flip at like 40yo, or owning your own home, or presumably being able to sexually pleasure your spouse, but I bet you don’t have a closet full of fake Nikes. Hmm? Yeah shut up.
1857d6bd6f4edd64b29c8c47a4aa875d.gif

Last edited:
I was on a run where I could do a stupid little party trick to cure hiccups. It's not foolproof, but it worked enough times in a row that it impressed folks and now I have retired from it.

Oh so you think you’re impressive for doing a standing back flip at like 40yo, or owning your own home, or presumably being able to sexually pleasure your spouse, but I bet you don’t have a closet full of fake Nikes. Hmm? Yeah shut up.
1857d6bd6f4edd64b29c8c47a4aa875d.gif

I think that I realized like 4 cts ago that I don’t please my wife nearly as frequently as y’all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back