• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maine lake vacation update mostly for birdman but all kinds of loons up in this joint. Fairly standard stuff but it never gets old, year after year.

My favorite part is watching a line of them cruising around the lake at dusk like a line of battleships

My best party trick requires a bar with one of those touchscreen game machines. I am weirdly good at photo hunt. Probably top 5% in the world. I don't think I ever played a machine where I didn't immediately get the top score.

Maine lake vacation update mostly for birdman but all kinds of loons up in this joint. Fairly standard stuff but it never gets old, year after year.

My favorite part is watching a line of them cruising around the lake at dusk like a line of battleships

Loon calls are come of the best sounds.

My best party trick requires a bar with one of those touchscreen game machines. I am weirdly good at photo hunt. Probably top 5% in the world. I don't think I ever played a machine where I didn't immediately get the top score.
I've never played this bar game, but this skill also comes very easily to me. I employ it every day for my job too.

will come in handy once I get my Megatouch setup

I have never had a Caesar salad.

I have never played photo hunt either but I doubt that is remarkable. Love the call of the loons though.

my party "trick" is the little trick where you have two corks and you have to switch them between hands. if you haven't seen it then it's not worth explaining, but it will easily kill 20 minutes.

my party trick in college was to hang one nut out of my zipper, walk up to a girl, and ask her if she had seen the gum i sat in

my party "trick" is the little trick where you have two corks and you have to switch them between hands. if you haven't seen it then it's not worth explaining, but it will easily kill 20 minutes.

my party trick in college was to hang one nut out of my zipper, walk up to a girl, and ask her if she had seen the gum i sat in

I read corks as cocks, but I guess you wouldn’t have said little trick.

I can stand a long golf tee up on a table/bar, flick the point of it, and have it return to standing. Used to take me <5 tries, but I'm out of practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back