• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fire alarms keep going off in the house and always between 1am and 3:30am. I changed the batteries and when that didn't work, swapped out all the old alarms for new ones and they are still going off. Unless there is one hidden in the attic somewhere, I have no idea what to do at this point other than flashing back to when we had babies in the house and they woke up at that time.

seriously though i have no idea; if you replaced them all that should fix it. Have you hired anyone to inspect for gas or some other kind of leak?

seriously though i have no idea; if you replaced them all that should fix it. Have you hired anyone to inspect for gas or some other kind of leak?

We have carbon monoxide alarms around the house and none of them have gone off. I haven't thought about it being a gas leak of any sort. I don't smell gas anywhere in the house and when the dog bumped the oven knob and let gas fill the house one time, we could definitely tell.

I have offered the kids $20 to the one that finds another smoke detector. It's Easter in August.

this inspired me to go search for christmas ski vacations and holy shit have accomodations gotten expensive.

this inspired me to go search for christmas ski vacations and holy shit have accomodations gotten expensive.

yeah, I was looking at Hawaii earlier this year and same. Had both me and the wife sign up for a new Marriott credit card so we can get like 2 weeks of free stays as a sign up bonus.

Was just remembering how good Michael Biehn was as Johnny Ringo

Was kinda overshadowed by Bill Paxton's performance , however.

You could go down the list, Powers Boothe, Val Kilmer, Kurt Russell, Bill Paxton all killed in that movie. Sam Elliot was Sam Elliot, it was awesome.

Stephen Lang as Ike Clanton was really great.

But Unforgiven has no Jason Priestley.

Jason Priestly, on the other hand ...

Beat me to it.

Priestly/Zane subplot was kind of a wtf moment in that movie. The love story in Tombstone was pretty terrible too. Unforgiven has the best last 15 minutes of any movie in the 90s, whereas Tombstone kinda peters off after the Holiday/Ringo showdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back