• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could result in a decrease in gas mileage while driving west. "The upstream effect"

Also, disappointed dads everywhere find out that they in fact did not beat the GPS estimate to their desired destination.

Of all the horrific euphemisms that Tha Dogg Pound had for sex, dug that bitch out is probably my favorite

New England Seacoast towns as ranked by my southern wife:

1. Newburyport: "Wow this is really cute"
2. Portsmouth: "This is quaint"
3. Boston: "Kind of reminds me of New York"
4. Exeter: "This is nice"
5. Portland: There are so many hipsters here"

Yes, I did branch out and try local lagers and pilsners in Portland, they were fine. Dinner at Fore Street was amazing though.

You should take her to innsmouth.

You should take her to innsmouth.

golf_tee_82568487-56a3d2943df78cf7727f6b59.jpg

Just bought my mother-in-law a cemetery plot at Trump National in Mooresville, NC.

Could result in a decrease in gas mileage while driving west. "The upstream effect"

Also, disappointed dads everywhere find out that they in fact did not beat the GPS estimate to their desired destination.

I don't know, it sounds pretty Dad-like to explain to everyone in the car the GPS is wrong because the earth is now moving faster.

Why? I just thought it was interesting, I didn’t see any negative implications other than Global positioning systems needing to be updated

Possible environmental impact on time itself. Add in that atomic clocks could be wrong. It's a reset of what we think we know about the most basic unit of measurement that almost everyone agrees on.

Meh. Most people are late to everything anyway.

Why is Instagram offering to sync clips of my children hiking with rap songs with questionable lyrics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back