• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 76: So if you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly blame Murray/Bobo more than Richt. Sure, the Coach should have been making the "spike" signal on the sidelines, but Murray should have clocked it even before he could have looked over to see the gesticulating.

"Hello is just a hader" blah blah

Oops - ConvertedDeac I meant. From the old boards. You don't remember "her"?

Okay, I've got you now. I was actually going for TheReff with my typing style.

N.B. I am not TheReff.

I thought he was no longer a mod?

THOUGH SINCE YOU SAID HE I KNOW IT ISN'T SECRETLY ILOVETARON

I'm sure he wouldn't care, but it's not going to be me who reveals it. If you send him a PM, I bet he'd tell you. The problem is, it'll probably be another month before he logs in to see it.

who was converted deac fan? how many guys here pm'd that account trying to smush? be honest. El Chupe? That's one.

also, being a mod seems like it would suck. well, being an admin would suck. i guess being a regular mod would be fine. some of those guys seem to have it down ok.

I honestly blame Murray/Bobo more than Richt. Sure, the Coach should have been making the "spike" signal on the sidelines, but Murray should have clocked it even before he could have looked over to see the gesticulating.

They had the right play, the kid just caught the ball. Should have batted it down.

Thunderbolt negrepped me for saying I didn't like DuncanDeac on Scout.

1) I didn't even know TBolt was capable of negrep
2) I couldn't have imagined they were friends
3) Does that dude still post?
4) I have no idea what DF2009/wakephan and I had against Duncan, but I know we didn't like him.

4) I have no idea what DF2009/wakephan and I had against Duncan, but I know we didn't like him.

met him once in nyc. good dude.

also, being a mod seems like it would suck. well, being an admin would suck. i guess being a regular mod would be fine. some of those guys seem to have it down ok.

TW and Cookout have to put up with a lot of crap, and do an excellent job of it. Being a mod is easy.

They had the right play, the kid just caught the ball. Should have batted it down.

Still should have clocked it, IMO. A good 4-5 seconds ran off before they snapped it. And while the kid definitely should have knocked it down--I was yelling "Noooo!" at my TV when he caught it--tough to expect a guy to do that in the heat of the moment.

Was DuncanDeac the dude with the little angry smiley? or was that someone else?

In hindsight, the spike was the right call, but if you have the defense reeling, and you get your play in, I have no problem running it.

who was converted deac fan? how many guys here pm'd that account trying to smush? be honest. El Chupe? That's one.

"trying" to smush? C'mon Hello, I bagged that shit, even if she was fake, some chick came over and I gave her the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back