• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 76: So if you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I do have a full-blown cold. Dammit. And, damn you Alabama for weakening my defenses sufficiently to permit the allowance of cold germs into my body.

Just got back from the grocery store where some dude saw may Braves hat and commented on BJ Upton. Turns out he's a Braves fan from SC. I mentioned I was from Georgia and he mentioned what a good game it was last night. My pain is everywhere.

I didn't like that name because I saw it and would mistake it for Boogity. Then I'd read a Boogity post talking about Bryan Adams or the Eagles or something and get all confused that you had lost your mind.

Boogity is always the first one to rep me when I start a music thread. Often times the only one. I think he wants me to know that he too enjoys music in his own way.

That's how Pancho Villa died.

Scary stuff.

flavor saver/savor

It really is. I thought that was a joke all this time.

i look weird ever since i shaved. still awesome, but in a different way.

RIP Hello 'stache.

I'm looking forward to snapping some good twin mustache pics next weekend in Asheville, and then it'll be RIP cookout 'stache finally. Some kid at Qdoba stared at me (unabashedly) for like 5 minutes straight last night. You could tell his mom was trying not to be embarrassed about it.

They have full-blown grocery stores in Vermont? I just figured there were little Mennonite markets all tucked away in the bucolic hills.

There's a dude at my gym who still wears Wake gear almost every time I see him. This impresses me, because virtually all my Wake gear is buried deep in my drawer and closet these days. Just haven't had any occasions where I'm brimming with school spirit and feeling like, "fuck yeah, let's throw on this Wake t-shirt!" Of course, this dude is pretty jacked, so I doubt anyone would give him shit about it. Looks like a linebacker.

you're in raleigh right? what gym? i need to join one.

COOKOUTDEAC GIVING OUT SECRETS. BAN HIM.

Ha, both DF09 and SCD guessed at it pretty quickly. It's harder to do a soft denial/deflection in person. Tuffalo was also pretty quick on the uptake (RIP).

It really is. I thought that was a joke all this time.

I'm looking forward to snapping some good twin mustache pics next weekend in Asheville, and then it'll be RIP cookout 'stache finally. Some kid at Qdoba stared at me (unabashedly) for like 5 minutes straight last night. You could tell his mom was trying not to be embarrassed about it.

My dad always has a huge mustache and beard and everytime he eats there is stuff in it. When we tell him he just says he's saving it for later.

LOL @ that kid. Also, I want to see these twin pics!

Let's face it: we couldn't have had Georgia win that game. Now Mark Richt will be forever branded as a loser on the brightest stage, and UF can rightly ascend to the throne once again. The fam isn't signed up for SECCG tickets every year so we can give them to my UGA relatives.

Mark Richt had a plan... but he didn't count on Will Muschamp being the wildcard:

They have full-blown grocery stores in Vermont? I just figured there were little Mennonite markets all tucked away in the bucolic hills.

Okay, fine. It was a little corner organic grocery called "Sweet Clover Market" in Essex Jct. I was trying to not be pretentious. But, hey, keep making me feel worse.

i am awesome and anyone who doesn't get it is a pitiful bastard

AWAR callout, IMO. Lock, ban, delete if I were still in charge.

Actually, JackBurdens typing was a lot like CovertedDeacs typing.. Hmmmm

Don't remember seeing him/her. JB was my only other name. Moon can send out a list of all my usernames to verify.

I genuinely had no idea until I asked DF2009. He knows all the secrets.

Speaking of which, who was ColdHardFacts?

Dude, I do not need any more fussy PM's from the mods. He's a good dude, though, and a good mod, and it's a shame he's not more active, both on the sportsboard and the mod forum.

AWAR callout, IMO. Lock, ban, delete if I were still in charge.

Don't remember seeing him/her. JB was my only other name. Moon can send out a list of all my usernames if he wants.

Dude, I do not need any more fussy PM's from the mods. He's a good dude, though, and a good mod, and it's a shame he's not more active, both on the sportsboard and the mod forum.

"Hello is just a hader" blah blah

Oops - ConvertedDeac I meant. From the old boards. You don't remember "her"?

I thought he was no longer a mod?

THOUGH SINCE YOU SAID HE I KNOW IT ISN'T SECRETLY ILOVETARON

i just like to imagine all the mod names i don't recognize are DuncanDeac, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back