• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 76: So if you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means Bzz would get an extension to stay through Shelton's freshman year, so probs bzzout at the end of this year in that case, and hope the new coach can recruit a stud.

Should I watch the game tonight?

Someone pointed out this might be the only chance to see them in HD.

There are 5 Nebraska bars within walking distance.

3rbxgc.jpg

Grabbed some brews for the game. Just downed number one, watching this State-Maryland game as a warmup.

Also I checked the ESPN3 map because I don't get ESPNU at my apartment and it says "subject to blackout" so I click on it and the ESPN3 map reveals that it's blacked out in the entire continental 48 on ESPN3. Yeah, that's pretty fucking subject to blackout ESPN.

I really hope this RedSoxDeac or whatever the name is comes through with a BzzOut scream. It could really set the precedent for outrageous behavior at the Joel. I'll waste quite a bit of money to make Bzz miserable.

Can't wait to meet with the big DC boss in a few weeks. Only one way to make these people listen...

I really hope this RedSoxDeac or whatever the name is comes through with a BzzOut scream. It could really set the precedent for outrageous behavior at the Joel. I'll waste quite a bit of money to make Bzz miserable.

If I was a student I'd yell pretty much anything short of confessing violent crimes for $100.

what's funny is that you'd be more likely to get in trouble by yelling bzzzz supportive chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back