• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 76: So if you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellis recently followed me on Twitter. I feel a great pressure to be witty now. Happens every time I get a new follower.

I made my second tweet tonight...

...it felt wrong, but I'm afraid that the floodgates are going to open up.

The fat dude for Nebraska is pretty cool. He's even fatter than Sean May.

O god, Jeff [Redacted] got extra time with these freshman. THEY'RE CONTAMINATED.

The fat dude for Nebraska is pretty cool. He's even fatter than Sean May.

Program lists him at 314. There is a 280 pound ginger with a tramp stamp behind their bench. If they collided, biblically, it would creat a shockwave.

I have the following observations about the Tik Tok video

She says she's waking up and putting on her glasses but never once during the video does she wear glasses.

She also mentions trying on all of her clothes yet walks out the door wearing the same clothes she woke up in the bathtub in.

I find this terribly vexing #lunchdrinkingftw

I have a friend whose 5 year old daugher says "the party don't start till I walk in" anytime she enters a room. I find this awesome.

screw basketball! i'm watching jeopardy.

also, has anyone else ever made spaghetti squash? i made it in the microwave tonight and served it like spaghetti w/ sauce and meatballs... it was pretty awesomely delicious. who knew.

screw basketball! i'm watching jeopardy.

also, has anyone else ever made spaghetti squash? i made it in the microwave tonight and served it like spaghetti w/ sauce and meatballs... it was pretty awesomely delicious. who knew.

Jeopardy at 10:00, bush league.

I didn't realize I was sitting right behind Hatch when I said, "I would never subject my friends and loved ones to Wake Forest basketball." He turned around and glared at me. I turned to CoD and was like "that guy looks a lot like Hatch."

I didn't realize I was sitting right behind Hatch when I said, "I would never subject my friends and loved ones to Wake Forest basketball." He turned around and glared at me. I turned to CoD and was like "that guy looks a lot like Hatch."

I used to make bets with a few guys that went to ACC schools when Wake played their schools. Little things like buying drinks or wearing the winning team's tie, etc. No one even asks me to do it anymore. They actually feel bad for me and these are soulless individuals. Men who would kill their mothers if the price was right, yet they pity me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back