• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 76: So if you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize I was sitting right behind Hatch when I said, "I would never subject my friends and loved ones to Wake Forest basketball." He turned around and glared at me. I turned to CoD and was like "that guy looks a lot like Hatch."

Wait you have Hatch is front of you? Feel free to loudly discuss among y'all's group how since both revenue sports are in the shitter and that all of their donations are gonna stop coming in. You have an audience, don't waste it.

I didn't realize I was sitting right behind Hatch when I said, "I would never subject my friends and loved ones to Wake Forest basketball." He turned around and glared at me. I turned to CoD and was like "that guy looks a lot like Hatch."

i wish you would have said "YEAH. that's right, i said it. this is horsecrap. something needs to CHANGE."

Wait you have Hatch is front of you? Feel free to loudly discuss among y'all's group how since both revenue sports are in the shitter and that all of their donations are gonna stop coming in. You have an audience, don't waste it.

Have you seen Cookout's stash?

So while at the bar tonight, I learned that a guy who I have never met has been "eyeing me" for months and is apparently going to make a move at at a ball were both going to next week. He's my friend's boyfriends roommate, so that's how he even knows who I am. I guess we've been to a few of the same events before but have definitely never really met. All I wanna do is :couch: right now.

Witnessing the first obnoxious Nebraska fan I have ever seen in the front of section 104 right now. It ms almost unsettling.

So while at the bar tonight, I learned that a guy who I have never met has been "eyeing me" for months and is apparently going to make a move at at a ball were both going to next week. He's my friend's boyfriends roommate, so that's how he even knows who I am. I guess we've been to a few of the same events before but have definitely never really met. All I wanna do is :couch: right now.

Most dudes are completely clueless. Rather than making a big event about talking to a girl this dude just needs to know how to start a casual conversation, have a couple interesting things to say and smile. That's all it takes. That and being good looking, tall, charismatic, smart...

Someone once asked me who I was going to Homecoming with Senior year of high school. Someone else responded, and this person said "About time" This happenned while sitting in the bleachers at a high school football game. I was wearing a T-Shirt at the time.

Curious, I asked this person, a decent acquaintance of mine I had become friendly with what she meant, and she said "she has had the biggest crush on you since forever, when you and I first met on the band trip last year she was all like 'omg you were talking to palmab03, what did he say"

I then asked this chick out the night of homecoming and she turned me down.

Therefore I'm anticipating him ending up with your most rival girlfriend, like this girl did with my most disliked bro a few months later.

Most dudes are completely clueless. Rather than making a big event about talking to a girl this dude just needs to know how to start a casual conversation, have a couple interesting things to say and smile. That's all it takes. That and being good looking, tall, charismatic, smart...

I would definitely give him the time of day at least if he'd just come up and say something like a normal person. He's quite tall and is apparently really fun according to my friend who dates his roomie, but that's all I know about him. Well that and he stalks.

And whoever this dude's friend is who told you this needs to be punched in the nose. All sortsa code breaking going on.

And whoever this dude's friend is who told you this needs to be punched in the nose. All sortsa code breaking going on.

Your sitch would defs fit in with my general life pattern of "as soon as I start really liking them they disappear". Glad to see nothing's really gonna change there lol. Oh and re code breaking: his bro didn't say anything, my girlfriend told me he'd been asking about me and wanted to know my thoughts (and then elaborated on the slight stalkage situation).

Last edited:
Harvested one of our key limes from our tree. Made a batch of gin and tonics tonight for snow day Wake watching. The G+T's are the only good part of the night.

What a sad state of affairs. Wake fans are actively rooting against their own team in the hopes that it will get Buzz canned more expeditiously.

Suck a girthy, veiny cock, Buzz.

What a waste of time. I don't know why I still watch Wake. As much as I dislike Bz, I really want Wake to succeed. It's just a fucking trainwreck right now. I'm all for people overcoming adversity and getting second chances but there are people who simply can't win. It takes a special type of person to completely reverse direction. Jeff [Redacted] isn't that person. Just leave Jeff, no one wants you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back