• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 76: So if you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like women.
773249.jpg

I'm not very vocal about it, but as a Georgia grad, I went into today's game knowing I was going to be cast into stunned disappointment, I just wasn't sure how it would take place. What transpired just amazes me. An opportunity for 3 shots into the endzone for the win and... that? I'm totally used to us choking, but...that?

Sorry, chat thread. Back to your Saturday evening frivolity.

I feel dumb. I picked UGA to win. I really thought the East was better than the West this year. I forgot that Mark Richt was coaching our representative.

i can't believe they didn't clock it there. just a really bad decision.

i can't believe they didn't clock it there. just a really bad decision.

My larynx must look like hamburger meat after screaming at Murray to spike it. To top it off, I think I'm coming down with a cold. I believe I have been smoten by God himself.

Your humble narrator wants to party. I'm coming down to W-S on Feb 16? Let's get wild.

balls. i drank all my wine last night.

and i just finished my cookie butter.

on the plus side, the tree (REAL 'MURICAN TREE) is up and decorated...

Seriously though I've already slept with the hot 21 year sorsitute. I'm not sure there is anything left to accomplish. That being said I'm gonna try.

ROLL!

We did it Pawwwwwl! Now my goal is to bed me another one of your future female alumni. I'll report back. RMFT!

You don't have to graduate from a school to be an alumnus of that school, fwiw, just have to attend at some point.

balls. i drank all my wine last night.

and i just finished my cookie butter.

on the plus side, the tree (REAL 'MURICAN TREE) is up and decorated...

God Bless these United States of 'Murica. Jackson gets to actually celebrate Christmas. Birdie does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back