• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 76: So if you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/u number of mentions of the words "tradition" and "legacy" leading up to the national championship is set at 92 million.

i'm watching "lottery changed my life", and this guy was homeless when he won $5.5MM. with that money, he bought some suits (so he can wear a suit every day and feel special), some cat food, and he lives in a motel room. he has no phone (carries a ziploc of change to use the pay phone). he eats out for $140 a week, where he orders double his meal... the second meal is for a pack of stray cats he knew on the streets.
his trucking friend is trying to help him set up his financials for the future. yeesh.

this is far and above the most bizarre episode i've ever seen.

Brent Musberger will sustain a massive erection until the game

It's times like tonight where I kinda wish I was single so I could go to the trash bar down the road and hit on chicks with this creepy ass mustache.

Wanna know my pickup line?

Hey girl I bet my nips are farther apart than yours.

God Bless these United States of 'Murica. Jackson gets to actually celebrate Christmas. Birdie does not.

yeahhh, jackson loves trees. so much that we have to put the mini tree up on a trunk off the floor so he doesn't try to spray his love on the tree.

Brent Musberger will sustain a massive erection until the game

If it were on CBS, it would finally be the game where Lundquist strokes out on air. I watch for that ever week, constant disappointment.

yeahhh, jackson loves trees. so much that we have to put the mini tree up on a trunk off the floor so he doesn't try to spray his love on the tree.

Deacon drinks the water from the tree. He smells great this time of year because of it.

Just watched Tom Cruise own in the courtroom scene of A Few Good Men. Awesome.

Not as good as Matt Mcwhatshisname in a time to kill.

I think naples would be a fun town to be a single me.

I think it'd be cool to meet Caturday. He's an interesting dude, and I love meeting interesting people.

sadawesome-1.gif

Am starting to realize the benefits of remaining friendzoned with a bunch of smoking hot chicks, because they have really cute friends and they tell you when they're ready to get down because they're looking out for my penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back