• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 76: So if you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
This journal I'm editing is SICK. It's about Brain-Computer Interfaces. So the first paper was about cerebral palsy and thought-controlled wheelchairs. Amazing technology.

Duke is doing stuff with this I think. Much as we hate the Dukies, mind controlled body suits (like Iron Man) are being developed for paralyzed folks and it's ridiculously awesome.

Also, NOBODY engage Pirate til he answers the standing 69 question
Or if you feel more comfortable, here's an alternate question: do you have or know anyone who has a butthole tattoo. I don't mean a tat of a bhole, though that's cool in its own way. I mean a tattoo on their butthole.

The bar a block or two from my house has happy hour every day from 9 AM - Noon. I think my coworker just came from that.

Or if you feel more comfortable, here's an alternate question: do you have or know anyone who has a butthole tattoo. I don't mean a tat of a bhole, though that's cool in its own way. I mean a tattoo on their butthole.

If you do know someone with a tattoo of a butthole, I am interested in knowing about that as well.

Duke is doing stuff with this I think. Much as we hate the Dukies, mind controlled body suits (like Iron Man) are being developed for paralyzed folks and it's ridiculously awesome.

We did a few regional business plan competitions in undergrad (needleless insulin delivery in case anyone cares) and this one group out of Johns Hopkins we went against was doing insane stuff with artificial organs. I don't remember the details as its been four and a half years but it was insane. We still held our own but they were hard to top.

Whoever posts as SpiderMatt, I may need that screen name. I have some sort of bite (I'm assuming spider) the size of Rhode Island on the side of my face.

No ability to shoot webs yet. Stay tuned.

Don't worry. The little one is just honing his skills. He won't kill you off for another 2-3 years. At least.

I posted this on the funeral thread, because I know this is what Hello would want. I love this song, and I wanted to share it with the CT. If this gets me negrep, so be it.

Wow the average SAT score for incoming freshmen at ECU in 2008 was 1025. That is outrageously bad.

I am getting in a bad mood today despite being excited about lunch and a raise. Thanks, coworker.

I like this. Attempting full CT initiation.

Yo, CT, I'm concerned that I'm not chewing my food properly and that is leading to health problems. Anyone know anything about this?

Yeah, there's really only one solution. You'll need a woman (dash?) to chew all your food for you and then regurgitate it back to you, just like mother birds and baby birds. It's a little Oedipal, but you do what you do.

Yeah, there's really only one solution. You'll need a woman (dash?) to chew all your food for you and then regurgitate it back to you, just like mother birds and baby birds. It's a little Oedipal, but you do what you do.

why am i being nominated for this disgusting task? doesn't he have a wife?! EW.

is that new SAT? so like they made 340ish, 340ish and 340ish to get in?

That just incorporates math + verbal. 340 each section would be real cray. The national average for everyone taking the SAT is 1011 so they are literally taking any average person off the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back