• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 80: Where we all sing R.E.M. but won't admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah! found it. some fantasy football email, filed away in my fantasy football label/folder thinger. stop lying to me, gmail.

"this thing makes your mouth bleed do you want to eat it?"

I wasn't allowed to have sugar cereal growing up.

You need to try a collection of sugar cereal at least once:

Cap'n Crunch
Smacks
Pops
Apple Jacks
Fruit Loops
CTC

Folks, leaving anything out?

I don't think I've ever had Captain Crunch. If it shreds your mouth I will be happy to never have it.

If you (or anybody else) is ever in Baltimore, go to Blue Moon Cafe in the morning (or late night as they're open 24 hours on the weekends) and get the Captain Crunch French Toast. Be prepared for a long wait if you go during peak hours. Thank me later.

Also, let's not pretend there are some foods worth bodily harm to enjoy?

Spicy foods burn my b-hole sometimes, but I loves me some spicy foods.

I've just started to remember to ask Teeter Thai to spice up my spicy noodles. reiuwg;njvnld;afehwaljh

Also, the Bob's feature sammy right now is spicy. If you're in WS and enjoy that sort of thing (I do).

You need to try a collection of sugar cereal at least once:

Cap'n Crunch
Smacks
Pops
Apple Jacks
Fruit Loops
CTC

Folks, leaving anything out?

I've had Apple Jacks and Fruit Loops. Have a box of Reeses Puffs at home right now, not that they are on your list. I happen to really like Cheerios and Wheat Chex though, so I don't anticipate going to eat unhealthier options. Always gotta get thinner, healthier, etc.

If you (or anybody else) is ever in Baltimore, go to Blue Moon Cafe in the morning (or late night as they're open 24 hours on the weekends) and get the Captain Crunch French Toast. Be prepared for a long wait if you go during peak hours. Thank me later.

I'm not a particular french toast fan, but given the improbability of me ever being where you are talking about, I shall just thank you for the suggestion.

just learned that i have ANOTHER tacky christmas sweater/white elephant party to go to with 70% of the same people who went to the last tacky sweater/white elephant party on saturday. would it be poor form for me to wear the exact same sweater i wore last weekend? usually i'd never show up in the same outfit with such a high rate of same people attending, but jeebus, how many tacky sweaters do these people own?

I had all the sugar cereals at some point growing up. I would ten to one rather have cheerios, or chex or something along those lines if I eat cereal these days. Yet another reason getting old sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back