• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 80: Where we all sing R.E.M. but won't admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
In watching an episode of Ghost Adventures last night, they came to the subject of dopplegangers. I didnt know this, but if you happen to come face to face with your doppleganger, German tales say you will immediately die. Kinda creepy.

A photographer just united doppelgangers and took their pictures.

Last edited:
Germans are fucking weird. Probably owing to their rich literary/philosophical tradition. Or the other way around.

my doppel

tom20petty.jpg

I'm anxious to see if vad got a pic of ski girl; I'm always interested to see who other people think I look like.

I thought it was absurd that somebody thought you were me at Grassy Knoll when you visited, because I probably outweigh you by 20lb. But I was flipping through some of your pics on fb and there was one that was mostly just your shoulders and ponytail, and I thought it was me.

Somebody told me that I looked like the new skinny Jonah Hill, but I don't buy it.

jonahhill-jpg_184319.jpg

I have a whole village of doppelgangers in Slovakia but they are blonder and tanner.

Just heard an awesome rendition of Little Drummer Boy by the Cincinnati Pops- it incorporated pieces of Ravel's Bolero. Boss.

Turns out the dickle took like 7 hours to traverse the cellular world and arrive at its destination

my mom used to get natalie wood all the time when she was younger. and i kinda look like my mom so... maybe? but not really.
18552_567907222283_7522601_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back