• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 80: Where we all sing R.E.M. but won't admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could always afford Lavazzo coffee. So damn good.

paging wfudkn, DeacFan2009, deacphan, WRS and other DC deacs to the Chinatown thread
paging wfudkn, DeacFan2009, deacphan, WRS and other DC deacs to the Chinatown thread

It's my birthday I'll get high if I want to
Can't deny that I want you

lazy, do your own research by eating at all of them. RIP your checkbook tho

just learned that i have ANOTHER tacky christmas sweater/white elephant party to go to with 70% of the same people who went to the last tacky sweater/white elephant party on saturday. would it be poor form for me to wear the exact same sweater i wore last weekend? usually i'd never show up in the same outfit with such a high rate of same people attending, but jeebus, how many tacky sweaters do these people own?

definitely wear the same thing, or swap with a girlfriend. you should also regift the item you brought home from the last white elephant, especially if it was a fun one.

Reese's puffs were our big "sneak it in the cart!" Cereal growing up.
I freakin love cereal and pretty much eat whatever I want now because if you read all the labels, the "sugary" cereals really don't have that much more terribleness per bowl compared to "healthy" options. That said, when I have kids they'll get them occasionally, but not all the time. Gotta keep the little things exciting, you know?

definitely wear the same thing, or swap with a girlfriend. you should also regift the item you brought home from the last white elephant, especially if it was a fun one.

This, or get a cheap green top and pin ornaments to it and just go as a tree.

Reese's puffs were our big "sneak it in the cart!" Cereal growing up.
I freakin love cereal and pretty much eat whatever I want now because if you read all the labels, the "sugary" cereals really don't have that much more terribleness per bowl compared to "healthy" options. That said, when I have kids they'll get them occasionally, but not all the time. Gotta keep the little things exciting, you know?

That's what palma tells his lady friends when he sends them dickles.

and/or a bunch of bows.

3032082-109523-yellow-gift-wrap-bow-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

i thought about this this morning but unfortch i already unpackaged the "wine monkey" i ended up with over the weekend and threw away the box. plus this white elephant has a $20 limit and saturday's was a $10. think i'm gonna go buy a whole bunch of airplane bottles and sneak in a bottle of lube and maybe some cheap handcuffs from the dollar store this time (theme is naughty and nice)

i might do this! totally forgot about this but i dressed up as a christmas tree last year for a different party (with none of the same people) and still have all the stuff for it. plus my tacky sweater is cardigan style so i can throw it on top of my green tree dress. i can do green dress + ornaments/lights, brown tree trunk tights and bows on my shoes as "presents", star hot-glued to a headband, tacky cardigan on top of it all. winwinwinwin

I'm anxious to see if vad got a pic of ski girl; I'm always interested to see who other people think I look like.

You won't ever have to worry
You won't ever have to hide
You've seen all my mistakes
So look me in the eye

Mostly so I can go "ugh, psh, I'm way more attractive." And then silently be all self-conscious and sad. #realtalk

I'm anxious to see if vad got a pic of ski girl; I'm always interested to see who other people think I look like.

In watching an episode of Ghost Adventures last night, they came to the subject of dopplegangers. I didnt know this, but if you happen to come face to face with your doppleganger, German tales say you will immediately die. Kinda creepy.

I want to see LBE's European doppelganger too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back