• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 82: From Hell's Heart, I Chat at Thee

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just paid $100 to the DC gubment for a photo speed trap. I guess it's better than getting pulled and having it hit the insurance, but those things are cray. I knew the camera was there since it's a block from my house, but it hadn't worked for the first 5 months I've lived here and suddenly got turned on. Sucks because it's pointless for the speed limit on this particular road to be 25mph. But now I know.

An extra $65 out of my paycheck to a program that I will likely receive little to no benefit from.

GET A KINDLE... why do you hate the earth?

you got me, I hate the earth.

once I fix my wireless (which I've been saying for ~6 weeks), I should hook the electronic versions of these up to my iPad. then I can have it all.

So I just paid $100 to the DC gubment for a photo speed trap. I guess it's better than getting pulled and having it hit the insurance, but those things are cray. I knew the camera was there since it's a block from my house, but it hadn't worked for the first 5 months I've lived here and suddenly got turned on. Sucks because it's pointless for the speed limit on this particular road to be 25mph. But now I know.

that one got me too recently.

i thought those things were illegal. they found a way to make you pay?

I have no ability to focus today. I really dont have enough work at the moment, so I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to get my one project done. Wish I could just leave now.

An extra $65 out of my paycheck to a program that I will likely receive little to no benefit from.

If you look up whiny little bitch on Urban Dictionary, DeacCav06 is the #1 result. No kidding, I thought it was weird myself.

where's this speed trap? I got hit by the one on Benning Road a few years ago while in a Zipcar.

In the words of 20th century poet, NAS:

My bad, should I step out my shoes, give 'em to you?
Here's my cars and my house, you can live in that too

In the words of 20th century poet, NAS:

My bad, should I step out my shoes, give 'em to you?
Here's my cars and my house, you can live in that too

Why don't you go back to school for a few more years? I'm sure daddy wouldn't mind and would cut you a big fat check. You might even be able to stretch it out until SS goes down the tubes.

where's this speed trap? I got hit by the one on Benning Road a few years ago while in a Zipcar.

This one is Florida Ave NW between 1st and 2nd. There is also one on Florida Ave NE at Galudette. And NY Ave NE has 5 or 6 of them.

i thought those things were illegal. they found a way to make you pay?

They are legal some places and illegal in others. The DC gubment just installed something like 60 new cameras around town in the past year or so.

Need to go get some exercise but I kinda want to watch Parks and Rec until I need to shower. Maybe I need to do gympact thing too =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back