• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 89: Girl talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a wedding from a middle school friend. She has...shall we say...blossomed?

andrewalyssa.jpg

065.JPG

Her face is strangely angular. I feel as if you could grate cheese on her chin.

definite botched nosejob, excuse me, rhinoplasty, but hot.

And when you say got a wedding, that's weird. Who is a middle school friend that isn't also a high school friend, or just "a friend growing up" Whats a middle school friend and why would a middle school friend invite you to a wedding?

She's also got the permatan that is so Jersey it hurts. But she's a nice chick. I danced with her in 7th grade when we were the uncool kids at Hanes Academic Academy (which is saying something).

definite botched nosejob, excuse me, rhinoplasty, but hot.

And when you say got a wedding, that's weird. Who is a middle school friend that isn't also a high school friend, or just "a friend growing up" Whats a middle school friend and why would a middle school friend invite you to a wedding?

Wedding invitation*

And she was literally only in Winston for 3 years in middle school. She was from the Cherry Hill area, where she moved back. Her dad was a visiting prof at Wake, and our dads knew each other, so we were friends. I didn't really know anybody going in to middle school because they all came from the smart kid elementary school, and I didn't test in with smart kids til middle school. We have kept in touch throughout the years and shared some mutual friends at Wake. I didn't expect the wedding invite though.

I'm about to go with the unc/dook game with my friend who...
bless her... has this hideous pair of unc crocs that she broke out randomly when we went over to unc for a football game this fall. soooo hoping she has the sense to not wear then again. :sick:

I'm about to go with the unc/dook game with my friend who...
bless her... has this hideous pair of unc crocs that she broke out randomly when we went over to unc for a football game this fall. soooo hoping she has the sense to not wear then again. :sick:

You're going to a unc/dook game where you don't have a SO that is an alumni of either? :sick:

goddamnit

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Deacfreak07 again.

i used to hate palma and hello. idk why. they are bros.

dudes, i'm wasted. my gf's dad poured me shots on shots when i got off work tonight. no idea why. just straight bobbing my head to the wake game right now.

dudes, i'm wasted. my gf's dad poured me shots on shots when i got off work tonight. no idea why. just straight bobbing my head to the wake game right now.

Good to hear your getting ready for your interview.

I get Palma cause he's a troll, but I'm not sure how you can hate 'Lo. Kid just shows up at people's places of employment all the time to say hello.

I want to know where Dash works that everyone in the Triangle is apparently applying to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back