• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 89: Girl talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
M1jMs.gif

this is what I've got now. choosey RTQs choose Natural Jif or Natural Skippy depending on sale price.

jif-natural-peanut-butter-68789.jpg

El Chupe, buck up, little camper! There are so many fish in the sea. Even fish from the southwestern United States who resemble Golden Globe-winning actresses.

El Chupe, buck up, little camper! There are so many fish in the sea. Even fish from the southwestern United States who resemble Golden Globe-winning actresses.

I'm fine, just whining and being :foreveralone:

I grind my own at the local co-op.

Brother, you strike me as an individual who might enjoy hemp seed butter. Dairy free, vegan, and free of genetically modified organisms, assuming you are so inclined. You should inquire with your local shop's proprietor.

Brother, you strike me as an individual who might enjoy hemp seed butter. Dairy free, vegan, and free of genetically modified organisms, assuming you are so inclined. You should inquire with your local shop's proprietor.

Yeahhhhhhhh mannnnnn...

Grinding my own nuts is best because you get more of the natural oils and weed will cook better in it.

Ooh that sounds dirty.

so my fiance likes stupid funny cards and I picked one up last night with old people making jokes about not remembering why they love each other (or something). and then this morning I was like "oh wait, her grandmother died of Alzheimer's last year." probs need to pick up a new card.

NTTAWWT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back