• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 90: Typing with purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are few worse feelings than using the last of the cream cheese on the second to last bagel

now i have to go to dunkin donuts and get one of those tiny eighty cent packs of cream cheese

Or just use butter?

Or use butter and then sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top?

yeah, i've never had a big city st. patty's celebration and i think doing it in the big city (forgot to add: most of the participants i think that will be there will be either irish or greek. MY PEOPLE) will be pretty fun.

i've found that when i let my pitbull of an id loose i find myself in fun situations.

I went on St. Patty's (my bday) six or seven years now (Jesus Christ) and had fucking blast, it was insane. Great stories from that weekend. Worst plane ride hangover in my entire life.

I went on St. Patty's (my bday) six or seven years now (Jesus Christ) and had fucking blast, it was insane. Great stories from that weekend. Worst plane ride hangover in my entire life.

what did you do?

because you'll never buy bagels again ever and cream cheese goes badly quickly?

right, i just ate a half dozen bagels in like a week, i don't want to get another package of bagels just because i bought a tub of cream cheese

it's a vicious cycle and i hate it

My bro is a shell of his former self. He is incapable of making a decision or having any form of independent thought. Damn succubus

I eat a half dozen bagels every 4 days or so, I love me some bagels, but I use peanut butter. Melted peanut butter is the tits.

peanut butter sandwich girl scout cookies are the best cookies on the planet... i eat entire sleeves in one sitting and people judge me, but fuck those people these cookies are incredible

what did you do?

We just partied serious from morning until morning and got ridiculous. I had this pretty wild encounter with this one chick at a bar who was a lesbian I guess, but made out with me hard core and talked dirty to me for like an hour. I typed that story out somewhere, probably the stoner thread, but our last exchange was this: Her: "Do you want to treat me like your little whore?" Me: "Uhhhh, yeah, sure, I'll treat you like my little whore." Her: "Nobody treats me like a little whore," and she just walked away. I mean, that wasn't even the second, third, or fourth dirtiest thing she had told me in the previous hour. I followed her, but then this kind of um, more masculine looking chick cut me off and was like, sorry dude, it's not happening tonight, or something like that.

Then I ended up at a five story bar at 3:30 am that had trees growing in it, where we somehow ended up on the roof and they were having this All White Clothing Asian dance party.

Some other shit went down, too.

peanut butter sandwich girl scout cookies are the best cookies on the planet... i eat entire sleeves in one sitting and people judge me, but fuck those people these cookies are incredible

#protip: the PB cream is easily removed to double up in sandwiches

IIRC, in the pilot, a comment is made indicating Street, Lyla, Tyra, Smash and Riggins are all seniors. It's funny how they back down on all of those other than Street, one at a time. Seracen and Landry, BFFs, are also in different classes.

Riggins was a senior at the time brah

i thought they insinuated it. LAME.

for the record s3>s2. s3 starts awfully with tami taking over as principal despite only 2 years experience as a guidance counselor and those idiots still in school, but it closes so much better (no murder plot helps). good gawd what a smokeshow hs class that was with tyra and lyla.

my fiance used to microwave her bagel bites. i introduced her to the joy of patience. think it's why she said "yes."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back