• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 90: Typing with purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
baby carrots are an economic and environmental disaster.

I can see that being the case.

162650d1273161105-giant-rabbits-amyrabbitedwards_468x456.jpg

I hadn't listened to "97 Bonnie & Clyde" until last summer AWAR. Pretty much that song describes what that guy in Utah (who ended up blowing up his kids in Washington State) did.

I never even though about asking for that kind of stuff when closing. It seems strange to me to ask for smallish accessories but I guess it's pretty common!

It's not. Fixtures yes. Furniture or rugs, no.

One piece of advice is to always check the seller's disclosure. It has check-the-box sections of what fixtures stay and go.

Lots of cheap Sellers will remove the 5K dining room chandelier and replace it with a cheap fixture before clearing out.

Okay, question time as promised:

You can switch places with an actor/actress in one scene- which actor/actress in which scene do you chose? Just the scene not the movie.

THIS IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN CARROT TALK

when I was little, my parents called baby carrots "sinful carrots" because we were being so lazy to choose them rather than peeling and cutting big carrots.

Aw jeez someone already posted Egg in the last thread.

mistakes were made

One piece of advice is to always check the seller's disclosure. It has check-the-box sections of what fixtures stay and go.

Lots of cheap Sellers will remove the 5K dining room chandelier and replace it with a cheap fixture before clearing out.

Yeah, but you can use the disclosure at a bargaining point too. If you know he really wants to keep those wall sconces, ask him for comps of homes without wall sconces, then deduct $1,000 from your offer.

I wouldn't really ask for rugs or furniture.

Pay attention on your walk through and make sure everything you think is supposed to be there, is there.

I was thinking about this recently. If you bought and put it in it's normal to take it, right? You should probably show the house without it in though?

There was talk of Lego sets in the last CT.

I've found that Legos are actually cheaper in their stores (at least in Chicago and Downtown Disney) than on Amazon.

I was thinking about this recently. If you bought and put it in it's normal to take it, right? You should probably show the house without it in though?

No. the light fixtures are typically appurtenant to the property, which means attached. If it's a family heirloom or something you want to keep, the seller needs to express that in the disclosure and listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back