• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 90: Typing with purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, question time as promised:

You can switch places with an actor/actress in one scene- which actor/actress in which scene do you chose? Just the scene not the movie.

Trade places with Matt Dillon in the Wild Things threesome scene.

I feel like straight dick dudes. If I didn't have an exam this evening, I'd probably skip out and go home early. No me gusta.

my lady bought this hippy sugar face scrub. i used it in the shower this morning, i'm not going to lie... my face feels amazing.

Not always true about the reduction. Your listed price is based on what you disclose is staying and what is going. So, if you have a 25K chandelier and say it is not staying, the buyer can ask for something, but it not going to be 25K off if disclosed.

I understand what you're saying, but if I'm looking at two somewhat comparable homes and the expected sale price is about the same, and one has a $10K chandelier and the other has no chandelier (but needs a $10K chandelier), I'm going to beat you up pretty good over the chandelier, for a couple of reasons. #1, I just bought a house that needs a substantial chandelier and doesn't have one. Considering I probably blew a nice chunk of savings and have tens of thousands of dollars worth of renovating and furniture buying that I have to do to my new home, I'm not particularly thrilled about having to find $10K to $25K to buy a new chandelier. #2, I can buy a different house that has a fucking chandelier and roll the whole thing into my mortgage, so if you want me to buy your shitty, no-chandelier house, I'm getting it for cheaper.

Oh snap, I just got a rep from Chupe that says he knows my librarian IRL. That. Is. Awesome.

Yeah, I actually responded to the post but then the CT died. He's a good friend of mine, we shared an office for a couple of years when I first started at UNC.

Was my phone just screwing things up, or did alnost everybody gave RTQ's avatar as well as their own a few minutes ago? I was going through the previous chat thread trying to figure out what thw story was behind it, but now it's back to normal...

Was my phone just screwing things up, or did alnost everybody gave RTQ's avatar as well as their own a few minutes ago? I was going through the previous chat thread trying to figure out what thw story was behind it, but now it's back to normal...

Someone else made a comment about 'everyone having the same avatars' that I didn't get so there must be a glitch.

my iPhone does that from time to time, it'll take someone's av and post like the top half of it above everyone's posts.

I feel like straight dick dudes. If I didn't have an exam this evening, I'd probably skip out and go home early. No me gusta.

I had to read that a few times before I could move on to the next sentence.

You can't find a sex scene to get into with Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt?

you know full well I would choose BP's wife over him. Anyway, I didn't think about it too much, the wild things scene was the first one into my head

:squint:

IP glitch

Thanks everyone. I thought for sure there was some big joke that everyone was in on. It is really damn confusing to read the boards when everyone has the same avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back