• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 90: Typing with purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't recall anything akin to the Chewbacca story at a party. I think most of my stories revolve around some combination of nudity, breaking shit and general stupidity.

But they wouldnt be epic party stories if we could actually remember them.

your friends don't give you field reports so they can see your face when you realize what you had done? THAT'S THE BEST PART!

so you can be like

7f8.gif

ALLEGEDLY at my bachelorette party I disappeared for a little while and when my friends found me I was outside the bar with an unlit cigarette, which is strange in itself. I then borrowed a lighter from a random bike taxi guy and lit the cigarette (another strange thing because I've never lit a cigarette and am not sure that sober AWAR knows how) and presented it to my friend. Also it is reported that when it took the bike taxi guy a few seconds with the lighter I told him, "dude just light this already, I'm not taking a ride anywhere on your stupid bike."

ALLEGEDLY at my bachelorette party I disappeared for a little while and when my friends found me I was outside the bar with an unlit cigarette, which is strange in itself. I then borrowed a lighter from a random bike taxi guy and lit the cigarette (another strange thing because I've never lit a cigarette and am not sure that sober AWAR knows how) and presented it to my friend. Also it is reported that when it took the bike taxi guy a few seconds with the lighter I told him, "dude just light this already, I'm not taking a ride anywhere on your stupid bike."

:squint:

its not exactly rocket science. have you seen somebody smoke ever? do you know how to light a candle and breathe simulaneously?

Just heard two people introduce themselves to each other: Demetrius and Ophelia. I thought that sounded very Shakespearean -- obviously I know Ophelia, but then I looked it up and Demetrius also shows up, raping Lavinia in Titus Andronicus. Anyway, I thought that was kind of cool.

Also, my brother tells this great story of when he was getting into a scuffle with some neighborhood kids, and was standing up to this big ass dude challenging him to a fight, and all this big ass dude said was "Demetrius, hand me my brush" and my brother got the picture and took off running.

i'm going to be temporarily insane until i hear whether or not this offer has been accepted. dear lord make it go by quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back