• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 90: Typing with purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now desperately want to know where our old school metal tv trays/lap desks are. Or get some new ones. I had a smurf one that was awesome

i like having a table for other things. like if i happen to be doing a crafty project or need somewhere to play cards. plus i just love my table, which i got on sale at walmart two years ago for like $200 (with 4 chairs) it's awesome!

in other furniture related questions: where's the best place to get cheapish outdoor furniture? i really want an awesome outdoor sectional but don't want to spend $2000 bones on one of the ones on lowes' website.

i like having a table for other things. like if i happen to be doing a crafty project or need somewhere to play cards. plus i just love my table, which i got on sale at walmart two years ago for like $200 (with 4 chairs) it's awesome!

in other furniture related questions: where's the best place to get cheapish outdoor furniture? i really want an awesome outdoor sectional but don't want to spend $2000 bones on one of the ones on lowes' website.

if it's at all possible for you to wait, the prices plummet at the end of the summer. i moved into my house in april a few years ago, and really wanted to have porch furniture right away, but like you, totally choked at the prices. i held off until october and got the set i wanted for just a couple hundred bucks. it was well over a grand worth of furniture at full cost in the spring.

if it's at all possible for you to wait, the prices plummet at the end of the summer. i moved into my house in april a few years ago, and really wanted to have porch furniture right away, but like you, totally choked at the prices. i held off until october and got the set i wanted for just a couple hundred bucks. it was well over a grand worth of furniture at full cost in the spring.

Truth. The price difference can be dramatic.

The Bungalow has no such designated pieces of furniture. People just probably find me odd anyway so I doubt it fazes them too much.

Nope, we never ate at the table until after we had E/we moved into our place that has an eat in kitchen. Our "dining table" in STL became my desk and we couldn't have eaten at it if we wanted because it was full of dissertation. I'd get tray tables and call it a day if it were me...

I got something from IKEA that might be 12-18'' wide, but is tall and can fold out to a full dining room table. Was less than $200 if I recall, I'd recommend that for your sitch.

yay validation across the board! even if palma edited out criticism for me not having what I wanted in my apartment.

I have been looking at a few Ikea things with expandable leaves. it can be a desk and then fold out if I need it to be a table. this is Bjursta, $150, can seat 4 with the leaves out. I can get some stackable chairs for $10 each and I'll be in better shape than my round table that is taking up space now.

_ikea_bjursta_dining_table_width.jpg

Have you checked Garden Ridge in GSO? They may also have one in Cary but I'm not sure.

Would a slogan "Getting high on life as husband and wife" on a koozie or something be inappropriate for a 4/20 wedding? I think so. But I also think it's clever/funny.

Already!? How long has this thing been on the market?? COUNTER THE COUNTER.

only been on the market since Friday and apparently there's been a ton of interest. I edited a couple of things slightly (asked for closing costs in lieu of a higher purchase price), but for the most part it's basically meeting her counter. eeeeeeeeeeeep!

Just found out I got into law school at Tennessee today. Pretty stoked to return to the alma mater. Thought id share it with my real friends aka the CT.

Congrats! I was sooo close to going there, and oftentimes regretted my decision to go elsewhere.

Just found out I got into law school at Tennessee today. Pretty stoked to return to the alma mater. Thought id share it with my real friends aka the CT.

Gratz dude. U fancy.

only been on the market since Friday and apparently there's been a ton of interest. I edited a couple of things slightly (asked for closing costs in lieu of a higher purchase price), but for the most part it's basically meeting her counter. eeeeeeeeeeeep!

:werd: good luckz.

Are you still planning on having a roomie? How on earth are you going to have coitus with either brotel or WH if both of you have roommates??

At least counter once yourself.

i kinda did! i asked for less upfront money and offered to pay more purchase price (than her counter) in exchange for closing costs. don't see why she wouldn't accept it. but still nervous as a MOFO. RING PHONE, RING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back