• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 93: Hingle McCringleberry thinks DST is no big thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. So excited for Nashville tonight. I would do terrible awful things to deacon in that elevator if I were Rayna.

that horcat is terrifying, even if it is illustrated with wacky colors

Although UGA girls? Yuck. I wonder if they do that bark during sex. I would ask DIV but I'm not sure if he's married to one and I don't want to him to think I'm serious about the question. Maybe HE does the bark.

Not married to one and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't bark for me even if I asked her to. The only thing UGA girls did that I noticed was the tendency to stretch out a one syllable name to at least two, sometimes three.

I watched the first 4-5 episodes and found it very meh. Did it improve?

yeah, it improved a lot. i was about to quit on it after about 4 eps but wifey wanted to stick with it. it's pretty solid now.

yeah, it improved a lot. i was about to quit on it after about 4 eps but wifey wanted to stick with it. it's pretty solid now.

I'll catch it on Netflix in the offseason then. I do love Connie Britton, in the biblical sense.

Rj=mj, you make a rare appearance, but it's only to comment on Nashville? C'mon, dude! I count on you to tell crazy stories about little school age rat stinks.

In honor of Justified, I got some of that Junior Johnson apple moonshine at the ABC store and it is pretty good.

i knew bz was going to lose out after beating miami. the true bz thing to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back