• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 93: Hingle McCringleberry thinks DST is no big thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know, right? how did dash not know her pants were on backwards?

I tried so hard. note the nice contrast between the Korn and Limp Bizkit posters, the mobile from my crib, the cross...

8534942763_80eae919b4_o.jpg

HFStival. I passed out this particular year and got robbed.

8534942741_62e02ee3d4_o.jpg

whoops red handed

8536050240_780410b732_o.jpg

Eeyore, my spirit animal

8534942845_eaa45a26a5_o.jpg

tongues

8534942819_0d339dd3f3_o.jpg

BRTky.jpg

and wtf. i missed the entire last half of the last CT. that's what happens when you don't really come on here for 2 days. did i miss anything big?

I think it is very much a possibility that RTQ just used up most of her balls to the wallsness early in life so now lots of things seem risky.

WHY ARENT YOU SMILING IN THE 2 PICTURES ROOM PICTURES??

How did your parents feel about your room/music/activities??

Rj=mj, you make a rare appearance, but it's only to comment on Nashville? C'mon, dude! I count on you to tell crazy stories about little school age rat stinks.

Speaking of rat stinks, today at the end of the day something in the class smelled kinda funky and I couldn't figure out what it was. And my assistant lady that usually does most of the disgusting stuff left early. So I was there and I noticed this one girl had gone in and out of the bathroom a bunch. So I go in and there is SHIT EVERYWHERE!!! There was poop on the seat, on the outside of the bowl, on the handle, on the back rest. It was so gross and I was just like god damn it I can't believe my assistant isn't here to clean this up. So I put on some gloves and drenched it in bleach. The thing I couldnt figure out was it really didn't smell like poop it just smelled weird kinda weird

WHY ARENT YOU SMILING IN THE 2 PICTURES ROOM PICTURES??

How did your parents feel about your room/music/activities??

I was TOO COOL FOR SMILING

eh I don't think they liked it but they didn't know (or seem to know) the half of it

and wtf. i missed the entire last half of the last CT. that's what happens when you don't really come on here for 2 days. did i miss anything big?

i had an epic day, birthday twin.

so... chances you guys fire bz and don't even let him ride the bus back to w-s?

that reefer pic is pretty bad ace. might need room for one more in the burningman rv

rubbins how is that training going? have you killed a guy in mexico yet?

i think i'm going to pretend i am the james franco character from spring breakers next week. get some cornrows.

Speaking of rat stinks, today at the end of the day something in the class smelled kinda funky and I couldn't figure out what it was. And my assistant lady that usually does most of the disgusting stuff left early. So I was there and I noticed this one girl had gone in and out of the bathroom a bunch. So I go in and there is SHIT EVERYWHERE!!! There was poop on the seat, on the outside of the bowl, on the handle, on the back rest. It was so gross and I was just like god damn it I can't believe my assistant isn't here to clean this up. So I put on some gloves and drenched it in bleach. The thing I couldnt figure out was it really didn't smell like poop it just smelled weird kinda weird

Ewww

I was TOO COOL FOR SMILING

eh I don't think they liked it but they didn't know (or seem to know) the half of it

I feel like those pictures are a great example of being a teenager. Trying to act really hard, being all badass, but really just a kid having fun at the bottom of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back