• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 93: Hingle McCringleberry thinks DST is no big thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah, dude, I don't know any moonshiners, so this has to suffice. Rubbins could've probably found some, but now he's down in Old Meheeco.

I have some photos you may find funny. I shall upload. I never really dressed all punk rock though, just skate brand shirts and stuff. I was all about some pacific sunwear in high school.

i knew bz was going to lose out after beating miami. the true bz thing to do!

of course my 13 win declaration is going to come down to Va Tech.

I so want him to lose and me be right and be crowned King of ogboards. I promise you, no poster will troll harder the rest of the season. GOD BLESS.

I have some photos you may find funny. I shall upload. I never really dressed all punk rock though, just skate brand shirts and stuff. I was all about some pacific sunwear in high school.

I can totes picture this.

I just realized I've had my yoga pants on backwards since I ran to trader joes three hours ago. And you can totally tell from behind. #fail #pantsoffdanceoff

Well yeah, dude, I don't know any moonshiners, so this has to suffice. Rubbins could've probably found some, but now he's down in Old Meheeco.

oh man gotta be careful with the shit down here. It's around but if you get a bad batch it'll put you in el hospital. Lots of good fresh drugs though. the freshest. just don't cross the wrong guy and end up in a deep fryer or burning oil barrel

aaaaaaaaaaaaah yeah

yo tsy, hook a grecian up

...with varnish for my car.

oh man gotta be careful with the shit down here. It's around but if you get a bad batch it'll put you in el hospital. Lots of good fresh drugs though. the freshest. just don't cross the wrong guy and end up in a deep fryer or burning oil barrel

or a chainsaw to the neck

I tried so hard. note the nice contrast between the Korn and Limp Bizkit posters, the mobile from my crib, the cross...

8534942763_80eae919b4_o.jpg

HFStival. I passed out this particular year and got robbed.

8534942741_62e02ee3d4_o.jpg

whoops red handed

8536050240_780410b732_o.jpg

Eeyore, my spirit animal

8534942845_eaa45a26a5_o.jpg

tongues

8534942819_0d339dd3f3_o.jpg

I really don't know if Buzz or State fans are more unbearable. 100% the most delusional fanbase in the ACC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back